BUY YOU COWBELLS NOW.

sidbuff

SPECIAL ON COWBELLS

WITH ALL THIS TAL KABOUT COWBELLS............ SOME ONE MENTIONED IT BEFORE.

WE AT TWO BILLS DRIVE SHOULD START OUR OWN THING AND i CLAIM THAT THIS SHOULD BE IT.

The Steelers have the yellow towel. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

The JEST have the stupid OLD fireman cheer :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

BILL FANS SHOULD HAVE COWBELLS ;)

Roll with me here for a second. Imagine this year and next year. All Bill fans at the RALPH beating the Sh** out of Cowbells and yealling when the opposing offense gets in the field. Especially when the small groups of Bills fan that tailgate to the away games. I live in JErsey and let me tell you we have BILLS FANS over here and with everyone having a cowbell SH************

Even the ESPN commentators will have one

SO CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE AND BUY ONE ;)

SPECIAL ON COWBELLS

WITH ALL THIS TAL KABOUT COWBELLS............ SOME ONE MENTIONED IT BEFORE.

WE AT TWO BILLS DRIVE SHOULD START OUR OWN THING AND i CLAIM THAT THIS SHOULD BE IT.

The Steelers have the yellow towel. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

The JEST have the stupid OLD fireman cheer :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

BILL FANS SHOULD HAVE COWBELLS ;)

Roll with me here for a second. Imagine this year and next year. All Bill fans at the RALPH beating the Sh** out of Cowbells and yealling when the opposing offense gets in the field. Especially when the small groups of Bills fan that tailgate to the away games. I live in JErsey and let me tell you we have BILLS FANS over here and with everyone having a cowbell SH************

Even the ESPN commentators will have one

SO CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE AND BUY ONE ;)

182746[/snapback]

Noisemaking devices are not allowed in the stadium. Yeah, some people sneak in with horns, but they take it away from you if they see it on accounta it's against league policy. Cowbell=ejection

Noisemaking devices are not allowed in the stadium.  Yeah, some people sneak in with horns, but they take it away from you if they see it on accounta it's against league policy.  Cowbell=ejection

182889[/snapback]

What about cats? Are cats allowed?