What would your Draft prospect BPA list look like?

I still only see about on 6 to 7 almost “sure thing” picks in this draft. If the Bills truly were just picking BPA at 10, what would your list as the top 15 BPA look like? How would you rank the draft prospects strictly based on being the BPA?

Below are some of the so called “experts” lists.

cbs

fftoolbox

draft countdown

Scouts Inc. ESPN

I'm starting to like Kendal wright just as much as Floyd. As for BPA it's really hard to say... We can get jenkins/Gilmore/kirpatrick Floyd/wright Luke kue or descastro/Martin/reiff. Honestly I would go with Jenkins Gilmore Luke or Floyd or wright at this point if they want to go that way. And if they want to address the line I say decastro is the only one I'd pick off the three

I'm starting to like Kendal wright just as much as Floyd. As for BPA it's really hard to say... We can get jenkins/Gilmore/kirpatrick Floyd/wright Luke kue or descastro/Martin/reiff. Honestly I would go with Jenkins Gilmore Luke or Floyd or wright at this point if they want to go that way. And if they want to address the line I say decastro is the only one I'd pick off the three

I think Wright will not go in round 1 after his combine and pro days. He rans very slow for a "speed" WR at the combine. He did post a better

time at his pro day, but managed only 4 reps at 225 and isn't that big, either. Now, I am not saying that Wright won't be a good player, but

his size, lack of strength and the fact that he isn't as ultra-fast as advertised may not have him go as high as many thought initially.

Well everyone knock on Floyd is off the field stuff and injurys. Although he was only injured for a couple game each in his first two years. He didn't get injured once after that and actually stepped his game up by gettin 79 catches jr year and 100 his senior year. His sophomore year he got injured for 5 games and still got 9 touchdowns and 800 yards which is amazing for only playing in 7 games

I change my mind every week

I'm starting to think the safest best player available pick is DeCastro but 10 is early for a guard

If the Bills like Martin I have no doubt he will be the pick but seems his stock keeps falling more every day

I dont want a Corner at 10