Conservatism Linked to Low Brain Power

:w00t: :w00t:

Did you just really write this! Cognitive overload=default ideology of conservativism. Let me guess Jim, you lean conservative. You are not helping the study... Even if it is hogwash. I mean... The article can be breezed through in 2 minutes.

You never disappoint. Over your head is a huge target.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you just really write this! Cognitive overload=default ideology of conservativism. Let me guess Jim, you lean conservative. You are not helping the study... Even if it is hogwash. I mean... The article can be breezed through in 2 minutes.

Alaskan and conservative is a double whammy.

Alaska has so few intelligent people they have to try to bribe them to stay.

Brain Drain in Alaska?

Amanda Coyne

Alaska has one of the highest outmigration rates in the nation. The data shows that a disproportionately large percentage of Alaska's young adults leave Alaska after graduating from high school or after completing some postsecondary education in the State. Also, that the percentage of Alaskans who continue their education beyond high school is among the lowest in the nation.

Rep. Kerttula, D-Juneau, is one of several legislators who have introduced bills to fight brain drain from Alaska by paying or forgiving up to half of graduates' Alaska Student Loan Corp. loans - depending on how long they stay in Alaska. Another bill in the House would help graduates in key industries. But financial analysts have yet to work out how much these proposals will cost the state.

of course no one is bribing Jim

Edited by ....lybob

Of course, that's easily disproven. You and DiN are two of the most cognitively overloaded people I've ever seen, and you're not conservative.

Well duh. Rick Santorum, anyone? Religious extremists are, sadly, one of the largest demographics in the GOP. We don't need studies to tell us the brain power of those who completely abandon logic and reason for zealotry.

Well duh. Rick Santorum, anyone? Religious extremists are, sadly, one of the largest demographics in the GOP. We don't need studies to tell us the brain power of those who completely abandon logic and reason for zealotry.

Religious zealots aren't any different than the liberal zealots who worship federal authority.

Religious zealots aren't any different than the liberal zealots who worship federal authority.

Well Federal Authority actually exists. So maybe the "liberal zealots" worshiping it are misguided but at least they aren't insane. :worthy:

Edited by dayman

Well Federal Authority actually exists. So maybe the "liberal zealots" worshiping it are misguided but at least they aren't insane. :worthy:

I think it would be very wise for you, and especially the WH, to work diligently through this election reminding the world that people who believe in God are insane.

Of course, that's easily disproven. You and DiN are two of the most cognitively overloaded people I've ever seen, and you're not conservative.

Hardly dispoven. Times are different than the past, people don't like to work at anything now. I can't speak for DiN... But I am throwback to the past... And not exactly the cavemen. :P But it is called work ethic. When push comes to shove, is one gonna get lazy and default to conservatism or actually do some work (go against the easy conservative way following the crowd) and be a liberal. :D