Anyone Live In Florida?

I am graduating in May with a Master's degree in education, and I am looking for work. I recently attended a Career Fair to find some options and network. I spoke to Palm Beach and St. Lucie County Schools because my father does business down in those parts.

My question to my fellow Bills fans is if anyone knows anything about the schools and the communities in St. Lucie or Palm Beach County. I am currently trying to schedule a trip down to check it all out in the end of April.

Any information would be really appreciated. Thanks everyone, and Go Bills!

I am graduating in May with a Master's degree in education, and I am looking for work. I recently attended a Career Fair to find some options and network. I spoke to Palm Beach and St. Lucie County Schools because my father does business down in those parts.

My question to my fellow Bills fans is if anyone knows anything about the schools and the communities in St. Lucie or Palm Beach County. I am currently trying to schedule a trip down to check it all out in the end of April.

Any information would be really appreciated. Thanks everyone, and Go Bills!

Nice weather I hear

I work in Broward county as an educator. I havent had a raise in 5 years. I peaked the top of my pay scale years ago and won't see my pay increase via step, ever. The state is in love with the FCAT a test which means nothing outside the state of FLorida, yet huge amounts of time and money are constantly thrown at it. A new evaluation system isbeing put in place where new teachers can be fired after one year. Class size has been thrown out the window. I thank God I'm on drop. All I can say is Run Forest, Run.