The Rams may be looking to trade down.

I'm guessing this is what Tipster was referring to. It absolutely could bring the Bills in to play if Kalil is miraculously still on the board at No. 6.

BA

That's exactly right BA but I'd be very happy with Blackmon, I think that he's gonna be worth it.

I'm guessing this is what Tipster was referring to. It absolutely could bring the Bills in to play if Kalil is miraculously still on the board at No. 6.

BA

Oh good lord. If this isn't the definition of a smoke screen, or trying to build up the value of the pick in the media, and get dopey fans to buy it, what is? The Cleveland GM isn't even trying to hide it: "Well, you know, everybody's doing QB nowadays...don't you wanna try some QB? No, don't worry, nothing bad can happen your first time. If you trade up for QB just this one time, but you don't like it, you don't have to do it again".

Yeah, he's as transparent as a drug dealer.

Oh good lord. If this isn't the definition of a smoke screen, or trying to build up the value of the pick in the media, and get dopey fans to buy it, what is? The Cleveland GM isn't even trying to hide it: "Well, you know, everybody's doing QB nowadays...don't you wanna try some QB? No, don't worry, nothing bad can happen your first time. If you trade up for QB just this one time, but you don't like it, you don't have to do it again".

Yeah, he's as transparent as a drug dealer.

This has nothing to do with dopey fans. It has to do with dopey GMs. And Ireland is about as dopey as they get. I can definitely see Miami buying in to this.

That's exactly right BA but I'd be very happy with Blackmon, I think that he's gonna be worth it.

I wouldn't be bothered by Blackmon as the pick; however, I think he'd be a wasted talent without a darn good LT. Fitz releases the ball so quickly that Blackmon's speed won't be much of a factor. If we had a dominant LT, Fitz has more time to throw -- and his accuracy could increase. Chicken/egg argument, I suppose.

BTW, feel better! I had my first at 32. Not fun.

A heart attack??!!! How many have you had and how old are you??!!!

Two, and I'm 36.

Oh no? Then can we count on you to deliver the STFUs in my stead when we see the 100s of "we could have traded up because Cleveland's GM said so" threads? :lol:

Nope. I don't come on here to pick fights. Life's too short.

If you read my post, it hints that Miami would trade up -- not the Bills. Tannehill with our pick would be a disaster, and Buddy > Ireland even during nap time.

BA

We would have to give up a lot more than a 3rd to get to 3rd overal. Think of what the skins gave up to get to 2

I was talking about potentially trading with JAX at #7 if Kalil fell -- I wouldn't want to trade up to #3 under any circumstances.

Nope. I don't come on here to pick fights. Life's too short.

If you read my post, it hints that Miami would trade up -- not the Bills. Tannehill with our pick would be a disaster, and Buddy > Ireland even during nap time.

If it's not fair, it's not a fight. It is funny though. :lol: There's nothing wrong with verbally the idiotic things people say. All classic threads here depend upon it.

Yes, I am aware. The problem is, far too many fans here aren't, hence the cavalcade of idiot posts we'll have to endure in May, all premised on things like "the Cleveland GM says we could have traded up." :rolleyes: