Just got back from Delta Spirit show in Philly...

The Poojer

yet another free at noon show put on by WXPN and World Cafe Live. A great 40 minute set with 3 songs from the new CD and 3 from their other 2 CD's....if they come around, I highly suggest checking them out.

Now waiting for next week...got my tix for Joan Osbourne...my boss is gonna be pissed if i keep disappearing on friday afternoons

Edited by The Poojer

yet another free at noon show put on by WXPN and World Cafe Live. A great 40 minute set with 3 songs from the new CD and 3 from their other 2 CD's....if they come around, I highly suggest checking them out.

Now waiting for next week...got my tix for Joan Osbourne...my boss is gonna be pissed if i keep disappearing on friday afternoons

No worries. I just talked with your boss and he said "The Pooj was gone??" :unsure:

lead singer of delta spirit was talking about having dinner at Johnny Brenda's tonight...he wants to grab a burger but doesnt think he can, as they are playing their full show at Union Transfer this evening.

If you haven't been to UT yet, you are gonna love it...was my second time there today...walkmen and now delta spirit...not a bad pair of shows

Going to see Cloud Nothings at Johnny Brenda's tonight and Cursive at Union Transfer next Thursday Pooj. Loving the local venues here in Philly.

he knew i was cutting out for a few hours today, i told him i was gonna go...he told me to have fun, then he proceeded to not come into work today...but here i am back at work like a good boy

No worries. I just talked with your boss and he said "The Pooj was gone??" :unsure:

Edited by The Poojer