Leftist Hatchet Job Fail!

Dante

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there one that's not appropriate. Hell you could probably find a reason to laugh at him in the lottery thread.

OK then is it more embarrassing to be fired again or to be replaced by Elliott Spritzer?

Fired by Al Gore's Current TV, less than a year after getting fired by MSNBC................ Ouch.

"We created Current to give voice to those Americans who refuse to rely on corporate-controlled media and are seeking an authentic progressive outlet. We are more committed to those goals today than ever before. Current was also founded on the values of respect, openness, collegiality, and loyalty to our viewers. Unfortunately these values are no longer reflected in our relationship with Keith Olbermann and we have ended it."

Yeouch. Olbermann reacts:

... [Al] Gore and [Joel] Hyatt, instead of abiding by their promises and obligations and investing in a quality news program, finally thought it was more economical to try to get out of my contract.

It goes almost without saying that the claims against me implied in Current's statement are untrue and will be proved so in the legal actions I will be filing against them presently....

In due course, the truth of the ethics of Mr. Gore and Mr. Hyatt will come out....

Oh! The ethics of Al Gore, exposed in a lawsuit brought by Keith Olbermann...................................its like a dream.

.Ann Althouse

Fired by Al Gore's Current TV, less than a year after getting fired by MSNBC................ Ouch.

Yeouch. Olbermann reacts:

Oh! The ethics of Al Gore, exposed in a lawsuit brought by Keith Olbermann...................................its like a dream.

.Ann Althouse

Keith Olbermann was hired to to have a show that was full of respect and collegiality? This is a perfect example of how stupid Al Gore is.

OK then is it more embarrassing to be fired again or to be replaced by Elliott Spritzer?

I'm genuinely not sure there is a place for Olbermann, at least in the political world. There may be a little news channel in Oneonta that will give him a chance to cover little league or something. But you don't see many people like him who consistently torch the bridge on his way out the door.

Edited by LABillzFan

Keith Olbermann has been fired from Current TV, because he no longer reflects the company’s values, it was announced today.

He will be replaced by a man who cheated on his wife with a prostitute.

“His viewer must be devastated.”

Keith Olbermann has been fired from Current TV, because he no longer reflects the company’s values, it was announced today.

He will be replaced by a man who cheated on his wife with a prostitute.

“His viewer must be devastated.”

Since you posted this, BFBF hasn't been able to counter any of my insults with a call for the DoJ to get involved, you obvious bigot.