• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he meant to say RetattaTM

Retatta is a Registered Trade Mark of Chef Jim*

*There, ya happy?

No he mentioned Retatta. And no I'm not !@#$ing happy. Takes more than that to make me happy. Well not too much more seeing it's Friday.

I think he meant to say RetattaTM

Retatta is a Registered Trade Mark of Chef Jim*

*There, ya happy?

Nope. Pasta salad. Definitely a classic of its own, but may have been thrown in the homework thread.

No he mentioned Retatta. And no I'm not !@#$ing happy. Takes more than that to make me happy. Well not too much more seeing it's Friday.

Nope. Pasta salad. Definitely a classic of its own, but may have been thrown in the homework thread.

Ah crap, I knew this was ambiguous when I wrote it, I even tried to edit it. Fail.

I meant that, seeing as Chef claimed IP rights in the Retatta thread itself, that he was asserting said rights here.

Like I said, fail.

Now, regarding Chef's happiness: oh please, you have a wife who likes candles and like you can't find your way to a bottle of good wine, especially where you are. Why can't you hire some janitor or volunteer firemen to deliver it to you?

Regarding Pasta Salad Thread: I am with Chef.

Pasta salad is mentioned in this thread Pasta Salad himself actually makes an appearance.

Just read it :w00t:

Pasta Salad: "I was cold, alone, and without table space on which to be set. And yet you continue to joke about it and ridicule. This is what we cold salads have to deal with everyday! No one ever takes us seriously! One day, we will unite, and there will be entire tables reserved just for us - the cold picnic salads. You just wait... ."

Edit: What's the odds on njsue being an Obama supporter?

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Ah crap, I knew this was ambiguous when I wrote it, I even tried to edit it. Fail.

I meant that, seeing as Chef claimed IP rights in the Retatta thread itself, that he was asserting said rights here.

Like I said, fail.

Now, regarding Chef's happiness: oh please, you have a wife who likes candles and like you can't find your way to a bottle of good wine, especially where you are. Why can't you hire some janitor or volunteer firemen to deliver it to you?

Regarding Pasta Salad Thread: I am with Chef.

In four hours when I find my way to that perfect bottle of wine (or several bottles of beer) with that candle loving wife I'll be happy. But until then I'm stuck with co-workers and you !@#$sticks so.......not happy.

Just read it :w00t:

Pasta Salad: "I was cold, alone, and without table space on which to be set. And yet you continue to joke about it and ridicule. This is what we cold salads have to deal with everyday! No one ever takes us seriously! One day, we will unite, and there will be entire tables reserved just for us - the cold picnic salads. You just wait... ."

Edit: What's the odds on njsue being an Obama supporter?

KRC - "you're just a side dish...get over yourself"

God I've loved this place for the past 10 plus years.

In four hours when I find my way to that perfect bottle of wine (or several bottles of beer) with that candle loving wife I'll be happy. But until then I'm stuck with co-workers and you !@#$sticks so.......not happy.

KRC - "you're just a side dish...get over yourself"

God I've loved this place for the past 10 plus years.

Ahhh.....but you are sans conner, and dare I say, Molson_Golden, so it ain't that bad.

PS. you also aren't stuck with Bildo, who, if he were here, would remind you that janitors don't get to sit on message boards during work hours, and that you should go to Denny's so you too can talk with them. :D (Cripes, does nobody remember that guy?)

Ahhh.....but you are sans conner, and dare I say, Molson_Golden, so it ain't that bad.

PS. you also aren't stuck with Bildo, who, if he were here, would remind you that janitors don't get to sit on message boards during work hours, and that you should go to Denny's so you too can talk with them. :D (Cripes, does nobody remember that guy?)

This place (TBD) would make a good movie. Now if we can only get one more person to off themselves it would make a GREAT movie.

Anyone?

This place (TBD) would make a good movie. Now if we can only get one more person to off themselves it would make a GREAT movie.

Anyone?

Just make it a solo project. No cowardly need to enlist friends & family.