ray Lewis speech to Stanford Team

millbank

Any Given Sunday - Inches Speach - google that. Males me want to run through walls.

Independence Day -4th of July speach - brings tears of patriotic joy to my eyes.

Armaggedon- Bruce Willis' transmition at the end of th movie is really good. Extremely sad.

The National Anthem- noatter how many times I hear the thing it always gives me just about every Good emotion a person can have. Everytime at the Ralph I get Teary eyed and can't talk for a minute afterwards. When it's opening day and there's flyovers I just about lose my $€it.

Henry V St. Crispin Day speech, as written by Shakespeare.

Before the Battle of Agincourt, King Henry, fighting with his countrymen against a much larger French army roused his troops to victory.

In part:

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;For he to-day that sheds his blood with meShall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,This day shall gentle his condition:And gentlemen in England now a-bedShall think themselves accursed they were not here,And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaksThat fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day."

Before the Battle of Agincourt, King Henry, fighting with his countrymen against a much larger French army roused his troops to victory.

In part:

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;For he to-day that sheds his blood with meShall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,This day shall gentle his condition:And gentlemen in England now a-bedShall think themselves accursed they were not here,And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaksThat fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day."

Translation: Anyone here fighting is a badass. Anyone not fighting is a girly-man.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

In part:

You know, I remember thinking to myself when Hal gave that speech, "What a freakin' bunch of phonies these English Nancy-boys are...real men don't talk like that."

But then, that's me. (I think Fox News panned it too, though.)

Edited by The Senator