Asante Samuels trade rumors

Wasn't knocking McGee, but it has been a long time since he has started and finished a season. and I'm sure you know Samuels is a corner, not a safety.

Old corners become safeties. I think that's where he was going in that post.

No thanks on Samuels anyway. Williams and Rogers both bring more to the table at this point and there's a good chance they'll draft another CB at 10.

Samuels is an aging CB that's only had success as a zone coverage DB. He may be finished.

GO BILLS!!!

Its a gamble....but id rather gamble to see if he gets cut first and then go from there.

The way i see it...this franchise is not far away from contending and giving away draft picks is not the way to go. But....what if the bills found a way to get another 3rd for trading down in the draft? We could get samuel for pretty much nothing!

Heard on GR55 news report the Eagles are reported to be looking to move Samuels for a 3rd round pick. Not the youngest guy around but still a solid corner. He would be a definate upgrade over McGee.

Upgrade over McGee? Not hardly. No thanks.

I don't want him. Whether he can play or not. I'd rather take our chances with Buddy and folk finding a nice young talent with the 3rd round pick...

Asked for a third which means probably take a 4th or 5th he is a solid player id rather take a proven player then someone we could miss on anyway.