Bills hosting someone tonight

Is it a draftee? Because I know Andre Branch from Clemson is scheduled in for a visit.

EDIT: Buffalo Rumblings says Branch is in today and tomorrow.

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2012/3/28/2907975/2012-nfl-draft-andre-branch-buffalo-bills

That very well could be it. If so, disregard post. I just know they're hosting someone. Haven't been on here as much, my bad.

Is it a draftee? Because I know Andre Branch from Clemson is scheduled in for a visit.

EDIT: Buffalo Rumblings says Branch is in today and tomorrow.

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2012/3/28/2907975/2012-nfl-draft-andre-branch-buffalo-bills

I'm interested in this because, Branch is a decent hybrid LB/DE prospect...but, odds are he won't go until pick #17 or later...This is interesting to note, because Jim Kelly noted the Bills could decide to gain more picks---Nix has also pointed out the same! Maybe, Buffalo does trade down...

Another possibility, the Pats and Jets are also in the hunt for DE and OLB, maybe the Bills are taking notes just in case the play against him?!

Wouldn't mind seeing them bring in David Hawthorne Seahawks free agent LB

Wasn't Tank Carder visiting at the same time as either Mario or Mark Anderson? I have no inside info but just because Branch is in doesn't mean a free agent can't be as well. Free agent visits have been announced by @buffalobills twitter this year so we'll hear about it if it comes to fruition.

Edited by FluffHead

1332964372[/url]' post='2424521']

I wonder if the Bills see him as a LB...

In a 4-3 where the OLBs rarely rush the passer? I would hope not. He's a 4-3 DE or a 3-4 OLB. He's a pass rusher, not a coverage /run stuffer

1332969521[/url]' post='2424617']

Wouldn't mind seeing them bring in David Hawthorne Seahawks free agent LB

No doubt. If he can be had for under 4 mill a year it would be a nice fit for him and the bills. Then we can go Wr/cb/lt in the first 3 rds and grab a lb later on. That may be the case even if we don't sign Hawthorne. Doesn't seem like he's on Buddy's radar though. I net he's signed within the next 2 days, he's visited with a couple teams recently.

I'm interested in this because, Branch is a decent hybrid LB/DE prospect...but, odds are he won't go until pick #17 or later...This is interesting to note, because Jim Kelly noted the Bills could decide to gain more picks---Nix has also pointed out the same! Maybe, Buffalo does trade down...

Another possibility, the Pats and Jets are also in the hunt for DE and OLB, maybe the Bills are taking notes just in case the play against him?!

We have Branch on #17 on our Big Board. Of course, it is only a reach if we draft him at 10...but at Cincy's 2 picks, not a reach!