Tampa tourist suggestions, please

Sorry I missed this till just now. The Columbia in Ybor city is definitely worth it. It's huge and sprawling with each room decorated in a distinctively different Hispanic theme. First bowl of black bean soup I ever had. Unforgettable!

Hope you had fun.

Sorry I missed this till just now. The Columbia in Ybor city is definitely worth it. It's huge and sprawling with each room decorated in a distinctively different Hispanic theme. First bowl of black bean soup I ever had. Unforgettable!

Hope you had fun.

Went to Ybor Friday night. Missed the Columbia but had some excellent NY pizza. Quite the place.

We bar crawled from the Trop, down Central, to the pier. I am totally impressed with St.Pete. Don't miss Ferg's and Sake Bomb. (ask for Erica...and have a sake bomb!)

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Went to Ybor Friday night. Missed the Columbia but had some excellent NY pizza. Quite the place.

We bar crawled from the Trop, down Central, to the pier. I am totally impressed with St.Pete. Don't miss Ferg's and Sake Bomb. (ask for Erica...and have a sake bomb!)

PTR

Downtown St. Pete is one of my favorite areas to be. Glad you had a good time!

As it turns out, I was in Tampa this weekend, as well. I even stayed at the same hotel that BC stayed in, The Westin Harbour Hotel. It was nice. I seen a bunch of cute college girls, the hockey team and the their fans awaiting their arrival after winning the championship.

Mons Venus was packed. Way too many customers and not enough girls. I also tried Berns Steak House. Way too pricey, but it was very good.

Overall, Tampa was pretty nice. I had a blast.

PTR

Sounds like you had a really nice time.

Thanks for the other tips. Wifey & I need to get back down there soon.

Cheers!