Bobs Burgers

PaattMaann

first off, I apologize if there already is a thread, I searched and went bank pages in the off wall cat. and cant find any threads...

anyone been watching this show? there are some episodes that are HILARIOUS and some duds, but this show overall I think has some real potential when they "figure it out"...the kids are downright hilarious and Bob and side characters make some funny comments as well, but the real reason to come and watch are the kids (all three are unique and PERFECT for what they represent...)

love to know if anyone else out there enjoys this show, b/c I dont hear much hype about it (although it had to have had decent ratings to get brought back as a 2nd season?)

I've been watching it since it's on with all the others on Fox. I agree that some episodes are lame, and others seem well thought out, like last weeks bank robber, with the one daughter interviewing the robber for her homework.

I love that show!

first off, I apologize if there already is a thread, I searched and went bank pages in the off wall cat. and cant find any threads...

anyone been watching this show? there are some episodes that are HILARIOUS and some duds, but this show overall I think has some real potential when they "figure it out"...the kids are downright hilarious and Bob and side characters make some funny comments as well, but the real reason to come and watch are the kids (all three are unique and PERFECT for what they represent...)

love to know if anyone else out there enjoys this show, b/c I dont hear much hype about it (although it had to have had decent ratings to get brought back as a 2nd season?)

I have to agree with the Meh comment

Its better then some of the crap they have brought out recently like Napolean Dynomite (If you were gonna make a cartoon off that movie, wouldn't you do it less then a decade since it came out?) or that show with the former fat kid from Super Bad doing the voice. The Simpsons are becoming completly unwatchable, the only cartoons on Fox I look forward to watching on Sunday Nights are Seth McFarlanes. Bobs Burgers I may have on in the background, but its not one I would watch if I can find something better on

I only saw a couple of episodes and thought it was meh. I much prefer watching Archer - almost every episode has me laughing out loud. :)

Archer is hilarious. It's filling in the gap left by the Venture Brothers for me.

PTR

Jon Benjamin is a national treasure.