Lenny P Chat

Rico

Steve (NY): What do you think the bills chances of getting into the playoffs are? and if so how far do you see them going?

len: (12:55 PM ET ) ugh, these questions about a teams' chances!!! . . . here's what the bills must do. WIN! after that, it's out or their hands. they have to control the one and only thing they can control sunday, and that is their own performance. do i think they have a chance to beat pittsburgh? yes. do i think they'll be ijn the playoffs? they need help from outside sources, and i'm not nostradamus, so i don't know what will transpire elsewhere. this i do know: no one wants to have to play buffalo in the first round.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob(Buffalo): How good will willis McGahee be(top 5 HB? Better?)

len: (12:55 PM ET ) top 7 1/2.

You just have to put in Len's terms...then he will respond positively...something like:

Hey Len for a free trip to the nearest all you can eat buffet, what do you think the Bills chances are of making the playoffs?

If it were John Clayton..it would be:

For a free autographed photo of your hero and mentor the great gazoo, what do you think the Bills chances are of making the playoffs?

For Peter King, it would be....

For the license to write a column solely based on the athletic acheivements of your daughter's, what do you think the Bills chances are of making the playoffs?

You just have to put in Len's terms...then he will respond positively...something like:

Hey Len for a free trip to the nearest all you can eat buffet, what do you think the Bills chances are of making the playoffs?

If it were John Clayton..it would be:

For a free autographed photo of your hero and mentor the great gazoo, what do you think the Bills chances are of making the playoffs?

For Peter King, it would be....

For the license to write a column solely based on the athletic acheivements of your daughter's, what do you think the Bills chances are of making the playoffs?

182418[/snapback]

Sad but true. The truth is, 80-90% of the time, rabid NFL fans are far more knowledgeable about the ins and outs of their team than are the paid prognosticators.

Sad but true.  The truth is, 80-90% of the time, rabid NFL fans are far more knowledgeable about the ins and outs of their team than are the paid prognosticators.

182623[/snapback]

or at least they pretend to be.