Irv, Rick and Tom

Don't forget the fires...everyone likes a good fire, and Ch. 7 always seemed like they covered more fires than anyone...

Always seemed to lead with them too...

Irv: "Coming up at 11 tonite...Buffalo blaze-busters battle burning inferno on city's west side..." B-)

Commander Tom! The good old days of local children's television shows. I went to see Rocketship 7 live when I was about 6 years old. Spilled my orange soda on my pants, and had to sit with wet pants through Dialing for Dollars.

I miss the old crew. :cry:

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Lets not forget "The weather outside" with tornadic winds and horizonatl snow. A local station here in Habana NOrte did the weather outside when it was something like 50 degrees, the weather reader actually had on gloves and a scarf. I laughed.

About 20 years ago I went to Florida in February. Drove up to the Drive thru at McD's . It was 68. I had shorts and a t-shirt on. The girl said I must be a snowbird. She had mittens on!

Another day it was 72 and the water was 72. Only people on the beach were us tourists. when I left Florida it was 75. When I landed in Buffalo the wind chill was -25, a 100 degree difference.