Jumping Out To Big Leads Is Nice

Rico

or we're behind late???

Other than the game at Miami, every game during this streak hasn't been close.

I think it'll be very interesting to see how this team reacts when faced with a little adversity again, especially against a really good team.

Hopefully, we'll make the play-offs & keep rolling everyone so we never have to find out. :o

or we're behind late???

I think it'll be very interesting to see how this team reacts when faced with a little adversity again, especially against a really good team.

Hopefully, we'll make the play-offs & keep rolling everyone so we never have to find out. :o

182184[/snapback]

We came from behind more than a few times in this late run...though we managed to do it early. This is the least of my concerns.

or we're behind late???

Hopefully, we'll make the play-offs & keep rolling everyone so we never have to find out. ;)

182184[/snapback]

The "old " DB kicks into action?

The Bills have been a second-half team the second-half the season. We just haven't seen it magnified because of the domince. Look at the 3rd Quarter numbers. The D has allowed less than a point per 3rd Quarter played this season. Jerry Grey is doing a freakin' great job in the lockerroom at the half. The conditioning has also been a plus for the Bills during the streak. They are still flying high in the middle of the 4th. If this game is close, the Bills will pull it out -- if for no other reason than the Bills are well rested and at home.