Bills vs Steelers

crackur

IR list now numbers 16, with several starters. That's a big hit.

Took the bold move to name Palmer as starter.  And I think they had a fine draft including your local fellow Madieu Williams.

;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

182277[/snapback]

All true. See, if they just hired me as the GM, they'd be ready to compete for the NFL title!

Wow, it's actually on down here in Atlanta, too......someone tell McJeff if you see him.......thank goodness the Falcons are playing an away game at 4p......works out great ;) 

I've got a feeeeeeeling.....................

182259[/snapback]

Thanks =) Good stuff.... I'll need to call the family I've got around here, too. They just assume "no."

-Jeff

I know - it's bad enough that they put the Redskins on one of the channels but we aren't even on the same channel as the Redskins!  I never understood why you can't have a game on the other channel at the same time as the Redskins.

182283[/snapback]

I've been thinking the same thing for a couple years now. I just don't get how they get away with this crap.

For those who don't know what kind of crap the Skins are pulling in the D.C./northern VA/Southern MD area: If the Deadskins are on one network at 1 o'clock, the other network cannot show football at 1 o'clock regarless of which network has that week's doubleheader. Furthermore, if the Deadskins are on the Sunday ESPN night game, the local ABC channel can/must show the game.