MOCK DRAFT 1.0

Round 1 Pick 10

Let's see. J. Martin had a horrid pro day and can't bench more than 20 reps. We have a stockpile of defensive ends (Cross out Mercilus and Coples). We have 9 wide receivers on the roster with alot of big, tall players in the later rounds. CB is a no-no since Claiborne will be gone and Kirkpatrick just got hit with drug charges. Kelvin Shep. is the future which means no Kuechly. The Bills probably won't take a guard this high (cross out DeCastro). I don't see the Bills going after a 272 lb outside linebacker (goodbye Upshaw).

The pick = OT Riley Reiff - Possible the best tackle in this draft next to Kalil.

Round 2 Pick 41

Stephen Hill will probably be gone at this point and I don't see the Bills jumping all over Alshon Jeffrey.

The pick = CB Alfonzo Dennard - A physical CB with good speed (4.50). Inconsistent at times but flashes "shutdown" in some games

Round 3 Pick 72

The pick = WR Nick Toon - What a perfect time to jump on this guy. 6'3 - 220 lbs. Racked up 926 yards with 10 TDs in Wisconsin last year. Did I mention he runs a 4.5 with good hands?

Edited by Frostbelt City

Round 1 Pick 10

Let's see. J. Smith had a horrid pro day and can't bench more than 20 reps. We have a stockpile of defensive ends (Cross out Mercilus and Coples). We have 9 wide receivers on the roster with alot of big, tall players in the later rounds. CB is a no-no since Claiborne will be gone and Kirkpatrick just got hit with drug charges. Kelvin Shep. is the future which means no Kuechly. The Bills probably won't take a guard this high (cross out DeCastro). I don't see the Bills going after a 272 lb outside linebacker (goodbye Upshaw).

The pick = OT Riley Reiff - Possible the best tackle in this draft next to Kalil.

Round 2 Pick 41

Stephen Hill will probably be gone at this point and I don't see the Bills jumping all over Alshon Jeffrey.

The pick = CB Alfonzo Dennard - A physical CB with good speed (4.50). Inconsistent at times but flashes "shutdown" in some games

youtube.com/watch?v=1aXNwE192Hk

Round 3 Pick 72

The pick = WR Nick Toon - What a perfect time to jump on this guy. 6'3 - 220 lbs. Racked up 926 yards with 10 TDs in Wisconsin last year. Did I mention he runs a 4.5 with good hands?

By most accounts that I've read... Riley Reiff = Brian Bulaga

Both RTs and neither worthy of a #10 overall pick.

Round 1 Pick 10

Let's see. J. Smith had a horrid pro day and can't bench more than 20 reps. We have a stockpile of defensive ends (Cross out Mercilus and Coples). We have 9 wide receivers on the roster with alot of big, tall players in the later rounds. CB is a no-no since Claiborne will be gone and Kirkpatrick just got hit with drug charges. Kelvin Shep. is the future which means no Kuechly. The Bills probably won't take a guard this high (cross out DeCastro). I don't see the Bills going after a 272 lb outside linebacker (goodbye Upshaw).

Round 2 Pick 41

youtube.com/watch?v=1aXNwE192Hk

Round 3 Pick 72

FYI...4.5 40 is good speed for guys like you and me, not for an NFL WR....Toon has trouble separating, Reif is what previous poster said (RT)....round 1 looks like Floyd IMO....maybe Zebrie Sanders OT second round

Kuechly's speed (and his shuttle time) means he can play OLB very well or play ILB if Shep gets hurt. I still maintain this is one of the players on Nix's short list.

I agree. There isn't a lot separating #7 from # 20 in this draft. Of those players, Kuechly has both the production and athletic ability at a

significant position of need (unless they don't think he can play OLB very well).