Damond Talbot's Mock Draft 2.0

It might be a blessing in disguise.....Woods legs have taking a serous beating over the last 3 years with a broken leg, and ankle injury, and a torn ACL you have to wonder if he will return to form. An ACL injury is a huge setback for a linemen and career ending in some cases. If we have Decastro and Wood is not healthy, Urbick can slide to Center and we still can maintain a very solid interior.

Wood rehabbed back from what i believe was a broken tibia and fibula, if he can rehab back after ACL surgery he is one tough son of a b*tch

I only took a glance at it. TB signed a cb, forget who and barber. They may take Claiborne, but I think they'd take Trent if Cleveland passes on him. Also, the niners play a 3-4 with Willis, bowman, brooks aldon and harylson. Brown is pegged as a 4-3 olb, but I guess it could happen. don't see why they would take another lb when they have holes at cb and guard. Wr could also be addressed. Crabtree, manningham and moss may not look bad on paper, but we'll see if they stay healthy. Moss signed for 1 year and Mario 2

http://www.mockingthedraft.com/2012/3/22/2896333/damond-talbotss-mock-draft-2-0

What do you all think? Make sure you vote

LOVE DAMOND

Decastro is a great pick but I hope we don't pick him, Glad you have Kirkpatrick ranked highly where he belongs, and The Broncs take Coby Fleener to get Peyton that comfort TE that he likes.

It might be a blessing in disguise.....Woods legs have taking a serous beating over the last 3 years with a broken leg, and ankle injury, and a torn ACL you have to wonder if he will return to form. An ACL injury is a huge setback for a linemen and career ending in some cases. If we have Decastro and Wood is not healthy, Urbick can slide to Center and we still can maintain a very solid interior.

Wood rehabbed back from what i believe was a broken tibia and fibula, if he can rehab back after ACL surgery he is one tough son of a b*tch

If we're going to play these kind of games, why not just draft a center in the 3rd round or something? If Wood gets hurt, you have a real center. If the guy develops, you have a great guard in Wood, and a center.

I really hope they don't draft DeCastro...

It's not 1975. Name me one lineman in his 20s who had his career ended by an acl in the last 10 years.

Career ending or not Its very common to have a decline in power after the injury. It also can take 9-12 months to rehab an ACL...Wood got hurt in week 11, you do the math. Not to mention In 3 years Wood hasn't played 16 games, we all talk about Bell being injury prone but Woods has been carted of his fair share, with much more severe injuries and Woods absents hurts our offense far more than Bells.

Is there a reason why we are not taking the next Eric Moulds in Floyd?

He reminds me a bit of him too. Wouldn't surprise me at all if we took him. Resigning Bell would make the pick that much easier to pull the trigger on. It's pretty apparent Bell is going for the most money, but our FA signings have had to have sent a positive message to him.

I think Floyd is the odds on favorite to go to The Bills at #10 right now...I don't think any of the OT's after Kalil is worthy of #10 overall...Buddy has already been pretty clear he thinks the Bills are good from Guard to Guard (Levitre, Wood, Rinehart, Urbik), so I think DeCastro is out...The Bills need one more CB, but #10 is too high for Kirkpatrick...And even though there are a few DT's who will likely be worthy of #10 overall, the Bills have Depth there (Williams, Dareus, Carrington, Troupe, Heard, etc)...So it seems to me, IF The Bills stay at #10, it's coming down to the LB Kuechly or the WR Floyd...If The Bills think either Kuechly or Shep can move to OLB in the new 4-3, then maybe it's the LB...But I think WR is the bigger need and Floyd is a heck of a good Prospect...He's big, tough, a willing blocker...He's got huge upside, and he has taken steps to address the off-field stuff...

So anyway...Right now I'm leaning towards Floyd being a Buffalo Bills WR in 2012...But we've still got a Month to go... :doh:

Because he could be the next Travis Henry, too. IMHO, there are too many red-flags for

a guy who is a very good, not great, prospect on physical skills and production.

The Bills are reportedly concerned about Floyd's psyche.

Floyd has apparently become paranoid due to the number of people who want him to change his first name to Malcolm.