Attention Bills Fans in Tampa

Below are tweets from Drayton Florence. He will be hosting a dinner for 50 Bills fans at Columbia Cafe in Tampa. The time has been changed to 9pm and to be eligible you must have on Bills gear or a Bills tattoo. I will try to post updates but I suggest adding him (@DraytonFlorence), If anyone attends you should post how it goes. The correct address is 2217 East 7th Ave Tampa Bay.

Tweets:

Dinner is tomm 630 columbia cafe 801 old water street #1905 in Tampa First 50 bills mafia on me!! See ya

Must have on bills gear or bills tattoo

#billsmafia update to accommodate all 50 dinner has been changed to 9pm 9pm9pm9pm not 630pm 9pm

9pm tomm night 2117 East 7th avenue. Tampa. First 50 on me #billsmafia

Below are tweets from Drayton Florence. He will be hosting a dinner for 50 Bills fans at Columbia Cafe in Tampa. The time has been changed to 9pm and to be eligible you must have on Bills gear or a Bills tattoo. I will try to post updates but I suggest adding him (@DraytonFlorence), If anyone attends you should post how it goes. The correct address is 2217 East 7th Ave Tampa Bay.

Tweets:

Dinner is tomm 630 columbia cafe 801 old water street #1905 in Tampa First 50 bills mafia on me!! See ya

Must have on bills gear or bills tattoo

#billsmafia update to accommodate all 50 dinner has been changed to 9pm 9pm9pm9pm not 630pm 9pm

9pm tomm night 2117 East 7th avenue. Tampa. First 50 on me #billsmafia

Damn. I'll be in Tampa 4/4-8. Tell Drayton I'll meet him for breakfast then.

PTR

So I guess it is first come first serve? Not seeing much else on his twitter. I am just going to show up. Worst thing is it doesn't happen. Feel like I have to sign up or something. Way he is talking the 50 people have already been selected

What if 75 people were to show up?

There might be a possibility that he will modify his plans as far as how many people to buy for… if it's a manageable number.

Just a thought.

Good Luck.

So I guess it is first come first serve? Not seeing much else on his twitter. I am just going to show up. Worst thing is it doesn't happen. Feel like I have to sign up or something. Way he is talking the 50 people have already been selected

Sent a tweet about this Dan, if I get a response I will send a PM. I hope at least one TBD'er gets in. I love Draytons enthusiasm for the Bills and Buffalo.

Thanks. I am going to show up either way. It is only ten minutes from my place. It can't hurt by showing up. Worst.thing he flakes out or too many people show up. I like my odds though.

first 50 on me implies that the number of attendees wont be limited just the amount of people he will pay for. I would assume others can join but pay their own way. All just my assumption though...

Thanks. I am going to show up either way. It is only ten minutes from my place. It can't hurt by showing up. Worst.thing he flakes out or too many people show up. I like my odds though.

I'll be there with bells on..I mean Bills on

Any updates gents?

Any updates gents?

Yep. Only a small contingent of us showed up. Which probably made it that much better for the ones that did. He brought Cleo Lemon (former Dolphins QB) and Kevin House Jr with him. Old buddies from the Chargers days. A true class act if you ask me. Not too mention you can sense the excitement when he talks about this upcoming season. He is 1 billion percent behind this front office as well. Even did his final toast to Buddy. My wife and I could not wipe the smiles off our faces thanks to Flo. This team loves their fans and we love them back.

Yep. Only a small contingent of us showed up. Which probably made it that much better for the ones that did. He brought Cleo Lemon (former Dolphins QB) and Kevin House Jr with him. Old buddies from the Chargers days. A true class act if you ask me. Not too mention you can sense the excitement when he talks about this upcoming season. He is 1 billion percent behind this front office as well. Even did his final toast to Buddy. My wife and I could not wipe the smiles off our faces thanks to Flo. This team loves their fans and we love them back.

Thanks.

How many Bills fans in gear showed up?

What was on the menu?

Any good jokes, insights?

Agreed. Total class act and he is very much behind the front office, and he loves western ny. Only 9 of us showed up, but k-gun said, it just made it better for us.

I can post more later, leaving for work now. But few quick hits, drayton is actually taking some college classes right now, after his toast to buddy he mentioned he loves jauron and still talks to him, it was a Spanish menu, nice place, and we ordered whatever we wanted. And he got 3 rounds of patron shots for us. He said when Mario got signed he wanted the season to start the next day. He made a lot of tom Brady type jokes that we are not playing around this year. He asked us a lot about ourselves too. Seemed very genuine. And he loves the cheeseburger soup in buffalo, and none of us had it before, and he couldn't stop talking about it for awhile haha.

Edited by DanInUticaTampa

Agreed. Total class act and he is very much behind the front office, and he loves western ny. Only 9 of us showed up, but k-gun said, it just made it better for us.

I can post more later, leaving for work now. But few quick hits, drayton is actually taking some college classes right now, after his toast to buddy he mentioned he loves jauron and still talks to him, it was a Spanish menu, nice place, and we ordered whatever we wanted. And he got 3 rounds of patron shots for us. He said when Mario got signed he wanted the season to start the next day. He made a lot of tom Brady type jokes that we are not playing around this year. He asked us a lot about ourselves too. Seemed very genuine. And he loves the cheeseburger soup in buffalo, and none of us had it before, and he couldn't stop talking about it for awhile haha.

Awesome!

Thanks, Dan and I'm glad you went and had a great time!

BTW, it's really hard not to let this anecdote color your view of the player… who I always thought was the victim of a non-existent pass rush anyways.

Very cool. Sounds like a great time. We haven't had this much anticipation and excitement leading up to a Bills season in a loooooooooooooong time....and we haven't even seen the draft additions to come. :)