Please don't anyone say Dream Team

There must be something wrong with the Search: feature at the top of the page.

I read DREAM TEAM and everyone starts talking about the defense.

I wanted to read about the offense side of this DREAM TEAM so I went to the Search: feature and typed 'offense'. No results.

Then I typed the word 'Quarterback' in the Search: feature. No results.

News Flash: Our QB Ryan Fitzpatrick is barely average. And if we have a barely average QB on our team don't expect much and don't expect anyone to be calling the Buffalo Bills a DREAM TEAM! :oops:

I've seen references in the Shout Box, quoted Twitter comments and threads "best D line in the NFL" "dominating" and the usual media outlets making predictions of how imposing and dominant our defense will be...don't get me wrong, I love it. I just don't want to see the negative comments if our defense (or our D line)turns out a mediocre performance (like Philly last year)

The Shout Box and a Twitter quotes...

Okey doke...Enough said... ;)

I'm as excited about this season as the next guy, renewed my tix weeks ago, ready to tailgate and watch our team....BUT

I'm a little concerned with all the Tweets, Posts, media coverage, articles, etc. that say "Buffalo will have a dominating line" or D. Nelson tweeting "Our line is best in NFL" etc. I want to see our defense stop everyone and I want it to be dominant....but there is a line to be drawn between success on the field and success on paper. Vince Young got ridiculed for making a bonehead statement last year...the FA's we are bringing in are great improvements. If a team runs over 200 yds or passes over 400 in a game, we'll hear from Cowherd and other eggheads "I guess the Bills can't even buy success" or other nonsense. My approach with the Bills players would be: "stay cautiously optimistic, quiet, humble, no bragging, go about your business and play as a team....now go break some legs."

I am not ready to say dream team either but I think we have a good chance to at least be a play off contender.

Dream Team? Who the !@#$ is saying that?

At best we have a good Defensive Line *on paper*.

Let's see if they actually perform. We still have holes all over the rest of the team.

Perfectly put. Nothing to add.