Goodell lowers boom on the Saints

papazoid

Holy ****... This is an incredible punishment. I hope there is no trickle down effect to Buffalo. I thin this is Godell sending a message to the players that I will be as serious with management as I will be with you. Player safety is going to be number one priority. There is no way he will get the 18 games the owners so desperately want without a reduction in player inmjuries. 18 games makes the NFL millions of more dollars. If it means slowing the game down and making it less violent Godell is going to do it. Wow - I am still stunned.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it..I live in hammond, la and am.from binghamton,ny. I hate the aunts bcus when I first moved here NO ONE talked aboit the saints, then they won and there were saints fans everywhere. Saints suck!

Exactly, where was who dat nation the last dozen years?

Suggested steps for Saints franchise:

1) Trade Brees (and anyone else you can) for unGodly amounts of picks to recoup the ability to build

2) In doing so and also w/ coaching frenzy expect to tank, and tank hard revealing New Orleans wont' go to games unless the team is real good

3) Sneak out of garbage heap that is New Orleans and settle in a new cozy stadium in LA

4) Rebuild to a patient and ecstatic fan base that just got a team back, in a town FA's will want to come to

5) Profit from all this. Help Bills stay in WNY along the way.

Edited by dayman

Carmichael did when Peyton was hurt last year and did very well. They also just hired spags for DC I'd guess between those two, the team should function still

Depending on what happens with Brees' contract. I have a tough time believing that they won't come to terms in a timely manner, but if it does drag on, it may spell trouble.

Depending on what happens with Brees' contract. I have a tough time believing that they won't come to terms in a timely manner, but if it does drag on, it may spell trouble.

Will certainly be important. I've heard through the grapevine "from sources deep within" that it's not far off. I think the front office understands.