Only in Buffalo

Beerball

Rochester's Orangutan was much better behaved on his outing:

August 26, 2003/Rochester, New York: Lowell, a 300-pound orangutan at the Seneca Park Zoo, escaped from a cage, then grabbed a volunteer and carried him down a passageway. Lowell climbed back into his cage 15 minutes later.

All the local press used the word "embraced" or "hugged" rather than "grabbed".

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

Rochester's Orangutan was much better behaved on his outing:

All the local press used the word "embraced" or "hugged" rather than "grabbed".

Boston's escaped Gorilla, Little Joe, was also pretty well behaved - when he got out he just hung out at the bus stop waiting for the bus. Of course the people waiting at the stop freaked out a bit when they saw a gorilla coming to join them (I can't even imagine what I'd do if I was waiting for a bus, looked up from my paper and saw a gorilla waiting there with me). The second time he escaped (yes - he did it twice) he was not so nice - bit 2 people before being taken down by 4 tranquilizer darts in a residential neighborhood.

The SWAT team captain uses terms like "rip your arm out of it's socket"? I thought this vocabulary was relegated to 8 year olds playing with G.I. Joes (not that they do that anymore).

you prefer separate your head from your shoulders?

rip your gonads from your loins?

tear your heart out of your chest?

wipe that smile off your face?

Boston's escaped Gorilla, Little Joe, was also pretty well behaved - when he got out he just hung out at the bus stop waiting for the bus. Of course the people waiting at the stop freaked out a bit when they saw a gorilla coming to join them (I can't even imagine what I'd do if I was waiting for a bus, looked up from my paper and saw a gorilla waiting there with me). The second time he escaped (yes - he did it twice) he was not so nice - bit 2 people before being taken down by 4 tranquilizer darts in a residential neighborhood.

Blowgun?

you prefer separate your head from your shoulders?

rip your gonads from your loins?

tear your heart out of your chest?

wipe that smile off your face?

As long as no sockets are involved it's good with me.