Random Thoughts and Musings

saundena

1. Is there anyone else other than me that things if we bring Tebow to Buffalo, that it will erase the Flutie Curse?

2. I think if we somehow get Mark Anderson, that we clearly will draft either LT or WR in the draft (Me thinks LT-- but that's just me)

3. Assuming that Tebow does not come to Buffalo (thereby erasing the Flutie curse) what are the chances that Merriman, K Williams or Super Mario all finish the season healthy (ie. not on IR)

4. I think Buffalo bring back Roscoe- he might be a training camp cut, but he'll make it that far at least

5. There was some speculation on TSW a few months back that Nix would retire after the '12 season(or take a lesser role in the organization) in order to let Whaley step up to the plate, but I think if we make the playoffs this year (still, at this point- a big if) that he'd want to stick around. Not that this would be a bad thing, but I'd hate to lose Whaley to another team.

6. It's been awhile since I posted; and it's good to be back :)

GO BILLS

1. Is there anyone else other than me that things if we bring Tebow to Buffalo, that it will erase the Flutie Curse?

2. I think if we somehow get Mark Anderson, that we clearly will draft either LT or WR in the draft (Me thinks LT-- but that's just me)

3. Assuming that Tebow does not come to Buffalo (thereby erasing the Flutie curse) what are the chances that Merriman, K Williams or Super Mario all finish the season healthy (ie. not on IR)

4. I think Buffalo bring back Roscoe- he might be a training camp cut, but he'll make it that far at least

5. There was some speculation on TSW a few months back that Nix would retire after the '12 season(or take a lesser role in the organization) in order to let Whaley step up to the plate, but I think if we make the playoffs this year (still, at this point- a big if) that he'd want to stick around. Not that this would be a bad thing, but I'd hate to lose Whaley to another team.

6. It's been awhile since I posted; and it's good to be back :)

GO BILLS

I agree with most of your post....but the only thing that will erase the Flutie curse is having Tom Brady admitted to Sloppy Joe's Hospital with a broken fibula.....either that or a Tweet from Luke Russert's mom that she saw Leonard Smith in the hotel and he smiled and said "we're getting the group back together"

Edited by BringBackFergy