Favorite movie scenes

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if by "terrible movie" you mean great action flick that I watch every time it is on TBS, your right : )

Yeah, sure... 0:)

Great movie. That song is John Hiatt's "Alone in the Dark" from what I consider to be one of his absolute best albums, "Bring the Family."

Holy ****, I agree with you on something...big John Hiatt fan...

Holy ****, I agree with you on something...big John Hiatt fan...

Have listened to him for years and can no longer count the number of times we've seen him in concert, including one night meeting him outside his bus after a show and having him take my wife and me to his after-show party.

One of many great scenes from one of the best westerns ever.

I could go on and on about this scene, but the best way to do it justice is to just watch it.

Unfortunately this is not the entire scene.

I could have posted the ending scene, but I do not want to spoil it for those who have never scene this film.

One of the things I like most is the extras - the Zulu regiment is not only an actual impi of Zulu warriors, but is the exact same impi (the uThulwana - judging by the white shields) that fought at Rorke's Drift, and that's an authentic Zulu war chant.

One of the things I like most is the extras - the Zulu regiment is not only an actual impi of Zulu warriors, but is the exact same impi (the uThulwana - judging by the white shields) that fought at Rorke's Drift, and that's an authentic Zulu war chant.

Possibly the very first movie I ever saw, and I remember it well. Ah to be a British officer in the 1870s exploring Africa! I would not trade it for all the money and power in the world.