Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trayvon was doped up when he attacked Zimmerman.

Or at least that's how it'll play in court.

Between Trayvon and OWS, I have to wonder: do you think progressives will learn to STFU and wait for details before jumping on some ideological bandwagon?

How long before that goofy congresswoman with the bejeweled cowgirl stripper hat is in front of a mic again?

Between Trayvon and OWS, I have to wonder: do you think progressives will learn to STFU and wait for details before jumping on some ideological bandwagon?

Dear Mr. Sharpton

Tawana Brawley.

Sincerely yours, etc, etc...

Saw an article whose headline stated that Trayvon was shot at "intermediate range". Unfortunately I didn't immediately click on it. I tried to go back to it and it wasn't available. This article that says "intermediate range" is 2-18". The media is so honest.

Saw an article whose headline stated that Trayvon was shot at "intermediate range". Unfortunately I didn't immediately click on it. I tried to go back to it and it wasn't available. This article that says "intermediate range" is 2-18". The media is so honest.

What's close range? From inside the body cavity?

There were powder burns on his skittles. That would be 2". Unless of course the monster that shot him was using a 12" barrel .50 Browning. So that could go to 24". I believe there are going to be a lot of red faces on this one. But of course they will all brush it off. Oh whatever. Did you hear Mitt beat up a fag in 1969? STOP THE PRESSES!

I heard something today...probably BS, that Martin has a rap sheet and important to the case, for burglary in that complex. Anyone hear that?

Beyond that, one thing IS clear...this is NOT a case of an innocent minding his own business black kid being "shot like a rabid dog" or for "walking while black" by a crazy racist, as its being portrayed.

I heard something today...probably BS, that Martin has a rap sheet and important to the case, for burglary in that complex. Anyone hear that?

If we find out Trayvon Martin was previously picked up for burglary in that complex, the collective MSM will have accomplished the impossible: making Nancy Grace look like Walter Cronkite.

Edited by LABillzFan

I read on a website a bunch of arguments about the case. One valid one was that the casing of the bullet was still in the gun and according to research that would only happen if there was a hand over the gun interrupting the ejection sequence of the handgun.

Isn't he acting suspicious already in that 7-11? I wonder what that clerk had to say to the cops.

Isn't he acting suspicious already in that 7-11? I wonder what that clerk had to say to the cops.

Kinda looked like that didnt it.

I read on a website a bunch of arguments about the case. One valid one was that the casing of the bullet was still in the gun and according to research that would only happen if there was a hand over the gun interrupting the ejection sequence of the handgun.

Interesting. I had never heard that before. What was the caliber again? 45?

Kinda looked like that didnt it.

Interesting. I had never heard that before. What was the caliber again? 45?

Early on I had heard that Martin was reaching for the weapon and that's why Zimmerman shot him. I never heard it confirmed though.

Whatever. You can put all that physical evidence in play, but at the end of the day, a white man shot and killed the President's son after chasing him down like a mad dog. You just can't overlook that and how important it is for BO to get reelected Affirmative Action Commander in Chief.

Early on I had heard that Martin was reaching for the weapon and that's why Zimmerman shot him. I never heard it confirmed though.

Let's pretend that is correct. If the wanna be cop didn't ignore 911 requests and not follow Martin in the first place, the situation doesn't occur AT ALL. He created a situation and got his @ss kicked by a kid 10 years younger than him and who weighed 100 lbs. He is 100% at fault for everything that happen after he ignored 911.