Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

Mostly drive-by insults since that's pretty much the level of reply most of your posts deserve. Gee, maybe we could offer free plastic surgery for all people who are charged and not convicted of crimes. I bet OJ could have used that.

But let me know when you want to get back to an 'intelligent debate' about taxes and how you feel other people aren't paying their fair share while you get back "more than you paid in".

That happened once my first year out of college. I've been paying plenty of taxes since then. I address that very point in my post but I have a feeling your brain produces a chemical that blots that part out when you read it.

You are really !@#$ing stupid. :lol:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, the FLA prosecution better have an impeccable witness and/or videotape of the incident saying/showing Zimmerman initiating the assault, or this case is over before it began. Although I suspect the FBI investigating it as a hate crime is admission of that and looking for another way to charge him.

Posted Today, 10:04 PM

One more update...........

Autopsy results show Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles

SANFORD, Fla. —

WFTV has confirmed that autopsy results show 17-year-old Trayvon Martin had injuries to his knuckles when he died.

The information could support George Zimmerman's claim that Martin beat him up before Zimmerman shot and killed him.

The autopsy results come as Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O’Mara continues to go over other evidence in the case.

O’Mara wouldn't comment on the autopsy evidence, but WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said it's better for the defense than it is for the prosecution.

wftv9

Well, that does it then. Zimmermann should be fried for inflicting damage and pain to Martin's knuckles with his nose while in the act of killing him.

Edited by 3rdnlng

For !@#$s sake at what distance was the gunshot. Wouldn't that solve everything?

I mentioned this 20-30 pages ago. I'm betting there is a reason he wasn't arrested the first time around. At the same time this offers the opportunity to make the "Two Men of God", Spike Lee and Trayvon's would be daddy out to be the asses they are. Sorry George Zimmermann, your prosecution isn't necessarily by law, but by politics.

I mentioned this 20-30 pages ago. I'm betting there is a reason he wasn't arrested the first time around. At the same time this offers the opportunity to make the "Two Men of God", Spike Lee and Trayvon's would be daddy out to be the asses they are. Sorry George Zimmermann, your prosecution isn't necessarily by law, but by politics.

I don't know crap about guns. What would the distance determine? I guess now that I'm thinking about it, the closer, the more you can say it was self defense?

I know the Two Men of God and Spike are aholes, but I don't know much about his father. Do you know what his deal is?

I don't know crap about guns. What would the distance determine? I guess now that I'm thinking about it, the closer, the more you can say it was self defense?

I know the Two Men of God and Spike are aholes, but I don't know much about his father. Do you know what his deal is?

OK, if you have followed this at all, his "would be father" is Obama. Obama intergected himself in this when he shouldn't have. He said if he had a son, he would look like Trayvon. For a president of the U.S. to comment on a local matter is just wrong. You can only have so many "beer summits" to cover things up.

Distance would be determined by gun powder residue. Face it, if Martin was shot in his stomach or in his front and there's alot of gunpowder residue it would back up Zimmermann's contention. If no residue, Zimmermann is in a heap of trouble.

Got it. Well, I've posted on this thread many times, so I would say that I have followed this case. I didn't catch what you meant by would be daddy.

No problem. I probably should have put it in quotes. Regardless, I'm here to teach, but to also learn.

For !@#$s sake at what distance was the gunshot. Wouldn't that solve everything?

But then the story would go away! Wait, didn't this story go away already? And speaking of the distance, did they ever even say where Martin was shot? I don't remember seeing anything about that at any point.

And speaking of the distance, did they ever even say where Martin was shot? I don't remember seeing anything about that at any point.

I believe he was shot in Florida.

And really, I've heard more about the !@#$ing Skittles than the location of the bullet wound.

There are so many facts leaking out on this case it should be tried in the media.

This case will come down to two things; a cronological reenactment of the crime scene, and whether that jives with the self-defense motive.

A huge piece of evidence will be at what point did the cellular call between Martin and his girlfriend end and at what time did the first calls to 911 happen? The screams for help, was that Martin? Why was Zimmerman insisting on talking to his shrink that night?

If I'm Zimmerman's attorney I'm out to destroy Martin's character. This shouldn't be too hard to do considering the electronic foot-print he left behind. How bad does that middle finger on Twitter & Facebook look? The school suspension, the bad grades, the possible marijuana use.

If I'm the prosecutor I'm digging up dirt on Zimmerman, the previous dropped police assault, the possible alcoholism due to the police incident, his recurrent calls to police, the possible racist remarks "these coons/goons always get away" to dispatch, why he didn't report his $200k from his legal defense website, why he dropped his original lawyers and his disregard to 911 dispatch the night of the killing. I'm also going to be certain to talk to his ex-girlfriends, friends and neighbors.

There are so many facts leaking out on this case it should be tried in the media.

This case will come down to two things; a cronological reenactment of the crime scene, and whether that jives with the self-defense motive.

A huge piece of evidence will be at what point did the cellular call between Martin and his girlfriend end and at what time did the first calls to 911 happen? The screams for help, was that Martin? Why was Zimmerman insisting on talking to his shrink that night?

If I'm Zimmerman's attorney I'm out to destroy Martin's character. This shouldn't be too hard to do considering the electronic foot-print he left behind. How bad does that middle finger on Twitter & Facebook look? The school suspension, the bad grades, the possible marijuana use.

If I'm the prosecutor I'm digging up dirt on Zimmerman, the previous dropped police assault, the possible alcoholism due to the police incident, his recurrent calls to police, the possible racist remarks "these coons/goons always get away" to dispatch, why he didn't report his $200k from his legal defense website, why he dropped his original lawyers and his disregard to 911 dispatch the night of the killing. I'm also going to be certain to talk to his ex-girlfriends, friends and neighbors.

If the defense focuses on that stuff they're dumber than you. Who here wasn't photographed in high school shooting the bird or was ever suspended? You focus on the damage the kid inflicted on Zimmwrman's face and head and the yells for help. If Zimmerman was the only one with signs of trauma (other than the gunshot wound) and it's determined it's his voice pleading for help? Case closed.

Edited by Chef Jim

You are a complete idiot, and I'll not respond or debate you anymore.