Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

Photos released this morning of the back of George Zimmerman's head 3 minutes after the shooting.

This is a pretty hardened crowd here, but there are Graphic Warnings that go along with them. Several open wounds and blood running down.

ABC also showed the first contemporary photo of Trayvon Martin that I have seen (where he's 17, not an 8-year-old), but then again I haven't followed the story that closely. "I AM TRAYVON MARTIN!!!" = Bashing a guy's head in because he looked at you funny.

In a just world, the judge would throw the case out in pretrial hearings at a prima facia viewing of the evidence. But, it's an election year in Florida (and they elect their judges, from what I hear).

Five bucks to the first person to find me someone arguing that Zimmerman beat his own skull against the pavement, so he could claim self defense.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Five bucks to the first person to find me someone arguing that Zimmerman beat his own skull against the pavement, so he could claim self defense.

Maybe Zimmerman was beating his head against the pavement because he is so frustrated over the Republicans War On Women®

Where’s the Department of Justice? Twitter lynch mob thirsts for Zimmerman’s blood

Kill Zimmerman Tweets

FYI: According to Twitter terms of service…

Violence and Threats: You may not publish or post direct, specific threats of violence against others.

Zimmerman's a dead man. I don't even know why he bothered going in to hiding...he's going to have to hide for the rest of his life. May as well just go home and wait to be murdered.

Zimmerman's a dead man. I don't even know why he bothered going in to hiding...he's going to have to hide for the rest of his life. May as well just go home and wait to be murdered.

Boy, I'm sure glad they didn't have social media in my day! CNN and NBC "News" were bad enough!

-Richard Jewell.