Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1. its nice to see a ration post ... in contrast to the "your an idiot types".

2. Zimmerman was also told by the police to stay away from the kid and he didn't.

Zimmerman will have his day in court in front of a judge and jury.

1. You could show a little appreciation. Tom is the Simon Cowell of the board. If not for him taking the time to inform you otherwise you could go on indefinitely under the delusion that you're posting intelligently.

2. This is factually inaccurate.

1. You could show a little appreciation. Tom is the Simon Cowell of the board. If not for him taking the time to inform you otherwise you could go on indefinitely under the delusion that you're posting intelligently.

2. This is factually inaccurate.

Im sure BillsFan-4-Ever has experienced many gongs in the Gong Show of life.

"9gag" army at it again, destroying this video.

Many of you might not care about seeing this stuff but it is amazing how the younger generations - kids, have no idea what is going on and just associate with what they see in their mass media life.

youtube.com/watch?v=pbCehL-B32w&feature=related

"9gag" army at it again, destroying this video.

Many of you might not care about seeing this stuff but it is amazing how the younger generations - kids, have no idea what is going on and just associate with what they see in their mass media life.

This is now a Plies thread.

NSFW (not even close):

Photos released this morning of the back of George Zimmerman's head 3 minutes after the shooting.

The exclusive image shows blood trickling down the back of George Zimmerman's head from two small cuts. It also shows a possible contusion forming on the crown of his head. The original police report that night notes that the back of Zimmerman's head was wet, and that he was bleeding from the nose and head.

This is a pretty hardened crowd here, but there are Graphic Warnings that go along with them. Several open wounds and blood running down.

ABC also showed the first contemporary photo of Trayvon Martin that I have seen (where he's 17, not an 8-year-old), but then again I haven't followed the story that closely. "I AM TRAYVON MARTIN!!!" = Bashing a guy's head in because he looked at you funny.

In a just world, the judge would throw the case out in pretrial hearings at a prima facia viewing of the evidence. But, it's an election year in Florida (and they elect their judges, from what I hear).

Edited by UConn James

Photos released this morning of the back of George Zimmerman's head 3 minutes after the shooting.

This is a pretty hardened crowd here, but there are Graphic Warnings that go along with them. Several open wounds and blood running down.

ABC also showed the first contemporary photo of Trayvon Martin that I have seen (where he's 17, not an 8-year-old), but then again I haven't followed the story that closely. "I AM TRAYVON MARTIN!!!" = Bashing a guy's head in because he looked at you funny.

In a just world, the judge would throw the case out in pretrial hearings at a prima facia viewing of the evidence. But, it's an election year in Florida (and they elect their judges, from what I hear).

The reporter had to continue with the claim that Zimmerman kept following Martin even after advised not to by a "police dispatcher". The 911 calls heard him say "ok" after that advice and Zimmerman claims he was returning to his vehicle after looking up an address for the police. At this point, none of us knows for sure. mabe they need to come out with t-shirts for Zimmerman that say "I AM DUKE LACROSSE".

Edited by 3rdnlng