Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

ALAN DERSHOWITZ: Charges Against Zimmerman Won’t Hold Up.“It’s irresponsible and unethical. . . . . . . .This affidavit doesn’t even make it to probable cause. . . . . . Everything in this affidavit is consistent with a defense of self-defense. . . . . . . .A good judge would throw this case out.”

Hardball

Alan should back the !@#$ off and wait until more facts come out.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alan should back the !@#$ off and wait until more facts come out.

While I agree that no one should pre-judge the results of the case before we know all the facts.

In this case you are incorrect.

Mr. Dershowitz was commenting specifically on the validity of the state's affidavit filed yesterday against George Zimmerman and wether or not it contained enough to justify those charges.

With his experience, he certainly is capable of giving an opinion on that.

the charge is justified. anyone discounting that fact is dim and obtuse.

jw

Is that based on evidence that's not available for public view, or your analysis of the case based on press coverage?

jw

I haven't seen enough facts to say it is or isn't, nor do I know enough about law to make that judgement. If there is someone here who knows enough about either, I would like to know.

I may be dim, but people find me fairly acute.

Is that based on evidence that's not available for public view, or your analysis of the case based on press coverage?

or maybe simply the fact that the shooting was done by an occupant of a gated suburban community (where the victim's father's girlfriend also has residence) and the state CC law is at odds with his personal point of view?

or maybe simply the fact that the shooting was done by an occupant of a gated suburban community (where the victim's father's girlfriend also has residence) and the state CC law is at odds with his personal point of view?

All the above, plus white on black. Also his shut off time. Thank God for professional, fact checking, no nonsense journalists.

While I agree that no one should pre-judge the results of the case before we know all the facts.

In this case you are incorrect.

Mr. Dershowitz was commenting specifically on the validity of the state's affidavit filed yesterday against George Zimmerman and wether or not it contained enough to justify those charges.

With his experience, he certainly is capable of giving an opinion on that.

Dershowitz has a point certainly. That affidavit certainly should have been a little more detailed. Face it, this was bound to go to trial once the uproar was started.

Dershowitz has a point certainly. That affidavit certainly should have been a little more detailed. Face it, this was bound to go to trial once the uproar was started.

I agree, and I will do my best to refrain from posting in this thread until the verdict is reached.

One has to wonder if Zimmerman gets acquitted if the black community will react with leaps of joy and shouts of great happiness as they did when the killer OJ Simpson was set free.

One has to wonder if Zimmerman gets acquitted if the black community will react with leaps of joy and shouts of great happiness as they did when the killer OJ Simpson was set free.

haven't you heard? OJ is innocent, his son did it. You can read about in a new book out recently, just $19.99 at your local bookstore.

jw

Typical MSM drivel. You stated your OPINION, then called it "fact." You then attacked others for not agreeing with your OPINION.

Stick to sports.

Edited by Bud Adams

George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch captain who admits he shot unarmed Florida teenager Trayvon Martin,

Not justified? A civilian shot another civilian They have to take it to court.

Or are you for vigilantism?

If I came to your neighborhood and shot you because I thought you were a threat.... would your family NOY think that any different?

George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch captain who admits he shot unarmed Florida teenager Trayvon Martin,

Not justified? A civilian shot another civilian They have to take it to court.

Or are you for vigilantism?

If I came to your neighborhood and shot you because I thought you were a threat.... would your family NOY think that any different?

Wow. Someone woke up on the stupid side of the bed this morning.