• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

George Zimmerman on Police Surveillance video

youtube.com/watch?v=N5OiLQjUcOU

And??? You do notice the cop checking out the back of his head at one point right? I think because of that it gives more not less creedence to the claim by Zimmerman that he was injured.

I'm trying to look past all the sensationalism and pagentry and focus on the few bits of evidence that is there in this matter

If you try hard enough you'll find this is what most people here are advocating.

While it won't play this way in the world, I caution you and other liberals to stop approaching the details of this story as "I told you Zimmerman was no good" and more for what is upsetting most people: the media's and all liberals' (redundant, I know) complete disregard for truth as it immediately and frequently jumped to conclusions that this was the racial hate murder of a sweet little pudgy faced straight-A teddy-bear-hugging black child by an overly aggressive, !@#$-hating white man.

Few are arguing in defense of Zimmerman, but rather against the over-the-top mob mentality that the left has forced this issue to become. From the gutless president down to the cowardly Black Panthers' "dead or alive" bounty to Spike Lee carelessly aiding and abetting in the terrorizing of two elderly retired school teachers, I haven't seen the left embarrass themselves with such irrational and over-the-top rhetoric since the Giffords shooting.

I wonder if Al, Jesse and the black panthers will be heading out west for this case.

http://news.yahoo.co...-074541485.html

Probably not. Because Carillo is not a White Hispanic. If he changes his name to Smith, the BlackPack will be here in a heartbeat.

If you try hard enough you'll find this is what most people here are advocating.

While it won't play this way in the world, I caution you and other liberals to stop approaching the details of this story as "I told you Zimmerman was no good" and more for what is upsetting most people: the media's and all liberals' (redundant, I know) complete disregard for truth as it immediately and frequently jumped to conclusions that this was the racial hate murder of a sweet little pudgy faced straight-A teddy-bear-hugging black child by an overly aggressive, !@#$-hating white man.

Few are arguing in defense of Zimmerman, but rather against the over-the-top mob mentality that the left has forced this issue to become. From the gutless president down to the cowardly Black Panthers' "dead or alive" bounty to Spike Lee carelessly aiding and abetting in the terrorizing of two elderly retired school teachers, I haven't seen the left embarrass themselves with such irrational and over-the-top rhetoric since the Giffords shooting.

I may have missed this but I wouldn't be surpised that the left is not just pissed because he's "white" but because he's also a "Jew."

And??? You do notice the cop checking out the back of his head at one point right? I think because of that it gives more not less creedence to the claim by Zimmerman that he was injured.

Agree, he also received medical treatment, there's got to be a record and witness, if nothing more than an ambulance and paramedic. Why aren't they tracking this down instead of speculating over grainy videos. Just more mob hysteria.

Well said, completely agree. I have to give a special shout out to the democrats in congress for their role also.

But when discussing the evidence, you're all forgetting the most important point:

All the evidence that could possibly exonerate Zimmerman is faked; there's a conspiracy to make him look innocent and paint the real victim as a thug. We, as the public, need to rise up against this and force the authorities to investigate this case honestly, then prosecute and convict Zimmerman for murder.

I know that's true, because I read it on Facebook.

But when discussing the evidence, you're all forgetting the most important point:

All the evidence that could possibly exonerate Zimmerman is faked; there's a conspiracy to make him look innocent and paint the real victim as a thug. We, as the public, need to rise up against this and force the authorities to investigate this case honestly, then prosecute and convict Zimmerman for murder.

I know that's true, because I read it on Facebook.

Fredrica Wilson's input:

http://www.therightscoop.com/rep-frederica-wilson-trayvon-hunted-down-like-a-rabid-dog-shot-in-the-street-and-racially-profiled/

Edited by 3rdnlng

If she really wants the US to know that justice does exist in this nation, she'd lose the cowboy outfit and STFU.

People like are her part of the problem.

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/17284891/seneca-police-arrest-6-accused-of-beating-nc-man

I wonder when Al, Jesse, Louis, and Spike will show up

From comments section: "If I had a president, he would look like this lineup."

I'm not even sure what it means, but it's pretty damn funny anyway.

If she really wants the US to know that justice does exist in this nation, she'd lose the cowboy outfit and STFU.

People like are her part of the problem.

From comments section: "If I had a president, he would look like this lineup."

I'm not even sure what it means, but it's pretty damn funny anyway.

Can we have a frank discussion here?

Maxine Waters, Frederica Wilson, that idiot who got nailed on CNN, Rangel, Cynthia McKinney, Shelia Jackson Lee. On and on....

What the !@#$? These are the best people these communities can elect into office and worse....KEEP electing into office year after year to represent and serve those communities? And worse...with brainiacs like this in charge....somehow its "the white man's" fault those communities, for the most part, look and feel like downtown Beirut in the 80s?

Its should be the Congressional Batshit Crazy Got My Degree from a Crackerjack Box Caucus.

And this is why I could give a care less what happens to these people who are represented by this ilk. You want a lunatic race baiting incompetent representing you for the next 30 years? Then as far as Im concerned you deserve to live in a shithole.

Edited by RkFast

I may have missed this but I wouldn't be surpised that the left is not just pissed because he's "white" but because he's also a "Jew."

Which is further proof of their ignorance. Zimmerman is Hispanic on his mother's side and Jewish on his father's.

I wonder if the people upset about him being Jewish know any real live Jews

Maxine Waters, Frederica Wilson, that idiot who got nailed on CNN, Rangel, Cynthia McKinney, Shelia Jackson Lee. On and on....

What the !@#$? These are the best people these communities can elect into office and worse....KEEP electing into office year after year to represent and serve those communities? And worse...with brainiacs like this in charge....somehow its "the white man's" fault those communities, for the most part, look and feel like downtown Beirut in the 80s?

Its should be the Congressional Batshit Crazy Got My Degree from a Crackerjack Box Caucus.

And this is why I could give a care less what happens to these people who are represented by this ilk. You want a lunatic race baiting incompetent representing you for the next 30 years? Then as far as Im concerned you deserve to live in a shithole.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Which is further proof of their ignorance. Zimmerman is Hispanic on his mother's side and Jewish on his father's.

I wonder if the people upset about him being Jewish know any real live Jews

That has nothing to do with it. His name is Zimmerman so to them he's a Jew.

You forgot one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg