Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's actually a lawyer, and apparently one with at least a little experience in trial law. That's just judging from his posts.

He may (or may not) be a twerp...but at the very least he's not ignorant about the trial law.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is indeed a rare moment. DCTom has given what can almost be construed as a compliment (or at the very least a non-insult).

It's gonna be a good year.

And dammit, I'm a twerp! Or at least a terp...or at least my mom is a Terp, my dad is a UMES alum so that is an ocean Terp...

:beer:

This, ladies and gentlemen, is indeed a rare moment. DCTom has given what can almost be construed as a compliment (or at the very least a non-insult).

And dammit, I'm a twerp! Or at least a terp...or at least my mom is a Terp, my dad is a UMES alum so that is an ocean Terp...

Non-insult? I called you a lawyer.

No...."White Black"

There must be some mistake..........

Besides being a Registered Democrat, Mr Zimmerman's "race" is listed as Hispanic...................

that must be from the days before the NYT announced the newly discovered category of "white-hispanic"

You're still pretty new here so you might want to heed my warning. Never, ever, ever think that there is a new and kinder Tom. If you fall into that trap it would be like turning your back on Attila the Hun or asking Hannibal Lecter to babysit your kids.

You're still pretty new here so you might want to heed my warning. Never, ever, ever think that there is a new and kinder Tom. If you fall into that trap it would be like turning your back on Attila the Hun or asking Hannibal Lecter to babysit your kids.

What's wrong with that?? :unsure:

http://www.local10.com/news/Police-Trayvon-protesters-ransack-store/-/1717324/9719674/-/xctonpz/-/index.html

North Miami Beach police said surveillance video shows dozens of high school students demonstrating in the Trayvon Martin case Friday ransacking a Walgreens store.

The incident occurred during a walkout from North Miami Beach Senior High School in support of Martin, 17, who was fatally shot in Sanford. Protesters have been calling for the arrest of George Zimmerman, 28, who has not been charged because he claimed self-defense in the shooting, according to police.