Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

The next witness is going to come in by Skype.

The last two or three have been confusing. I do not understand the reasoning for the state to bring them in... it did not prove that Zimmerman knew the law only that he had once been taught of the law. But, that does not matter. I could provoke a fight with Shaq, call him every dirty name in the books, as long as I did not start the physical aspect of that fight, I could legally shoot him to defend myself and not be held responsible. This witness, like the rest, just made the state look more questionable.

This case is a joke. We will never know the truth of the truth but we will know that there is so much lack of a doubt of conviction that he cannot get Murder2. Even at this point showing he provoked a fight, which the state tried to circle back to doing, Manslaughter seems far fetched. It would not surprise me, though, to see it. Jury decided something like "well, he is here, he obviously did something, we should make sure we do something, too."

Actually, he said, "Thank God." That's a little stronger than a simple "good." If that isn't reasonable doubt right there, then I don't know what is.

My bad.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For those wondering, the Skype mishap started because the news channels showed the Skype username of the courts Skype account. Therefore, sites like /b, reddit, tumblr, etc instantly went in to action and flooded the user name with calls, messages, etc.

How...the...flunk...are...these...people...so...stupid?!

edit/update: according to Anonymous the IP of the court room was discovered in the Skype barrage. How they use it... ???

Edited by jboyst62

A crime being broken was never observed...(I do however understand where your coming from)

Proving Zimmerman had the wear with all to know he could be putting someones life in danger is going to be a tough nut to crack.

You mean like a hoodie?

I thought self of steam and Thanksgave took the cake.

Since when? Some White-Hispanic gets out of his car, you gotta give him a beatdown. It's the code, bra. Punk-ass cracka got what was comin' to him. Can't believe the B word shot the boy just for his Skittles.

Wait, GZ ate TM's Skittles?! Guilty! Now if I hear he drank his ice tea, I'm calling for Murder 1!

State's witness just said that Zimmerman wanted to be an attorney and eventually a State prosecutor, not a cop. There goes the "wannabe cop" angle. :D

so did I , but I ended, but I ended up looking through a transit instead,

I bet a good portion of the population wanted to be an attorney at one point in their lives, and some even tried to impress their teachers/proffesors with such high aspirations

it doesn't prove anything in my opinion Fezmid, as far as proving Zimmerman wasn't a wanna be cop

Edited by dog14787

it doesn't prove anything in my opinion Fezmid, as far as proving he wasn't a wanna be cop

What does "looking through a transit" mean?

I bet a good portion of the population wanted to be an attorney at one point in their lives

it doesn't prove anything in my opinion Fezmid, as far as proving Zimmerman wasn't a wanna be cop

Again, the state has to prove, with evidence, their story. They brought a criminal law professor that Zimmerman took a class from on the stand (via Skype...) to prove that... And, once again, there's still no proof.

What does "looking through a transit" mean?

Land/construction survey,

you know, measuring, laying out control for crafts so they build things in the right location/ proportion, asbuilts after they screw up, hehe

Edited by dog14787

I bet a good portion of the population wanted to be an attorney at one point in their lives, and some even tried to impress their teachers/proffesors with such high aspirations

I still want to be an attorney.

Or at least pass the bar.

Just to prove any !@#$ can do it.

I still want to be an attorney.

Or at least pass the bar.

Just to prove any !@#$ can do it.

Talk to any new lawyer or law school student and they all B word and moan about the bar. Its a f@#$ing state licensure exam. You're supposed to pass!

Edited by Jauronimo

Why does it matter if he wanted to be a cop?

I want to be the left fielder for the Boston Red Sox. Does that mean it's more likely that I'll jump onto the field during the game and try to throw out a runner at home?

Now that's quite a jump from Fenway's left field stands.

Why does it matter if he wanted to be a cop?

I want to be the left fielder for the Boston Red Sox. Does that mean it's more likely that I'll jump onto the field during the game and try to throw out a runner at home?

Baseballs are scarce. You can't just take one from someone like that.

But the roster limit of 23 is artificial scarcity and should be abolished. Everyone who wants to play outfield should be allowed.

Edited by 4merper4mer

This judge... is a dolt. Denying the defense an opportunity to depose a witness, especially after things changed with Jeantell, is amazing.

edit: She is clearly making this case as much about her and her decisions - wow.

Edited by jboyst62