Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

If someone was following me down a dark alley turning around and ambushing them is something I might do. You're walking home from the store and all of a sudden someone starts following you. First in their car and then on foot. That would scare the **** out of anyone. And under "Stand Your Ground" TM had every right to confront him. I think it could be said that he had a reasonable belief that his life was in danger. He was under no obligation to back down.

I also find it hard to believe GZ's story given where the confrontation took place.

If someone was following you, and you were a few steps away from your house (as the state's witness said), you'd turn around and walk a few blocks back to the "stalker" and attack him? Really? That's not stand your ground. :lol:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If someone was following me down a dark alley turning around and ambushing them is something I might do. You're walking home from the store and all of a sudden someone starts following you. First in their car and then on foot. That would scare the **** out of anyone. And under "Stand Your Ground" TM had every right to confront him. I think it could be said that he had a reasonable belief that his life was in danger. He was under no obligation to back down.

I also find it hard to believe GZ's story given where the confrontation took place.

That's a whole lot of ignorance on display right there folks.

So GZ doesn't know the names of the streets in the neighborhood?

Thought he was top flight wannabee security guy.. These are things he should know.

Ambushed by a kid while he desperately turned his car keys to retreat to the safety of the ole sedan ?

GZ was a dumb mofo who was on Anxiety pills (temazepan) who beat women why wouldn't he roll around the hood to beat up teenagers while he's there? F this guy...he's a loser.

If your on your way to the store and see a black kid...call the cops next time

Then you can continue to live in fla with your pills and new women to beat! Paradise

Edited by Ryan L Billz

So GZ doesn't know the names of the streets in the neighborhood?

Thought he was top flight wannabee security guy.. These are things he should know.

Ambushed by a kid while he desperately turned his car keys to retreat to the safety of the ole sedan ?

GZ was a dumb mofo who was on Anxiety pills (temazepan) who beat women why wouldn't he roll around the hood to beat up teenagers while he's there? F this guy...he's a loser.

some of my thoughts also Ryan

Just saying GZ ain't a saint.

I feel like some in here would join the church of GZ now..

He's a POS....maybe he didn't murder Trayvon but he is culpable....."I just had to see the street sign as opposed to thechase stories don't mesh". Whose lying hea?

I've seen the reenactment and its the same shhhhh I would say if I was trying to save my ass from prison.

Turning around and ambushing them is something you might do? Well good luck with that. What I would do is just make sure I was walking just a bit faster that the person behind me.

He's a POS....maybe he didn't murder Trayvon but he is culpable....."I just had to see the street sign as opposed to thechase stories don't mesh". Whose lying hea?

I've seen the reenactment and its the same shhhhh I would say if I was trying to save my ass from prison.

None of us are calling him a saint. But let me ask you do you feel that someone who is a piece of **** has the right to defend themselves? This is a yes or no question BTW. GO!

It probably just seems that way because the poor dumb son of a B word was tried, convicted, and sentenced in the court of public opinion before the facts came to light, by a bunch of opportunistic race baiters and political hacks who used this as a political football to achieve their own ends. When that happens people tend to speak up for the accused.

It's really not a matter of whether this guy's a saint, a dick, or a jerk off. The question is whether he's guilty of murder 2 or manslaughter, and thus far, after 118 pages of discussion, the best argument the pro-prosecution crowd can muster is that he got out of the car when the dispatcher said he didn't need him to, as if that by itself means much at all.

We've already gone step by step with dog48579 and discovered that his position is based on faith. What is your position based on?

Screams and gunshots....none of which would be heard if GZ carried himself to target to go shopping as intended.

my position is give this fat pill popper some time in the pokey to address his anger issues....

Edited by Ryan L Billz

It probably just seems that way because the poor dumb son of a B word was tried, convicted, and sentenced in the court of public opinion before the facts came to light, by a bunch of opportunistic race baiters and political hacks who used this as a political football to achieve their own ends. When that happens people tend to speak up for the accused.

It's really not a matter of whether this guy's a saint, a dick, or a jerk off. The question is whether he's guilty of murder 2 or manslaughter, and thus far, after 118 pages of discussion, the best argument the pro-prosecution crowd can muster is that he got out of the car when the dispatcher said he didn't need him to, as if that by itself means much at all.

We've already gone step by step with dog48579 and discovered that his position is based on faith. What is your position based on?

Actually GZ was out of the car trying to keep TM in sight when the dispatcher asked him if he was following him. GZ said that he was and that is when the dispatcher said "we don't need you to do that". He said "ok" then went around to the front to get an address and headed back toward his vehicle. The people that are twisting things to say that he was in his vehicle and the dispatcher told him not to get out and that GZ ignored the advice have their own agenda and are being disingenuous.

Edited by 3rdnlng

Screams and gunshots....none of which would be heard if GZ carried himself to target to go shopping as intended.

my position is give this fat pill popper some time in the pokey to address his anger issues....

So anger is now a crime?

That's quite irrelevant. The issue is whether he physically attacked Trayvon Martin first (not angered or scared by following him) or whether Trayvon Martin attacked him first. If Martin threw the first punch then it's self defense, period. Do you have any evidence that suggests that GZ threw the first punch?

Edited by Rob's House

So let's disregard the law because you don't like the guy and think he's angry?

Anybody want to address my comments on the case? (why I believe G Zimmerman should be convicted of manslaughter)

No, because there's no cause for it. It was self-defense.

Does anybody want to discuss my comments on why GZ will take the stand?

No, GZ isn't a saint. But neither was TM. Hell his own mother couldn't control him.