Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

It was a fatal struggle for Travon Martin and regardless of who was winning the fight Martin should not have been singled out and tracked down without provication.

So the fact that Zimmerman was asked to stand down matters not? Or that Zimmerman in all likelyhood started the confrontation which led to Travon Martins death.

If some strange guy that you've never seen before starts chasing you, catches up and grabs hold of you, wouldn't your natural instncts say to fight back?

You actually came down here with your 15 month old narrative? Please explain in detail how GZ started the confrontation. While you are at it please explain how you know that GZ chased TM down and grabbed him.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so crossing my words out is your way of argument, brilliant

No.

You are demonstrating little understanding, so I will type slowly and use smaller words.

I crossed out the words that you used which are incorrect.

The "argument" is covered throughout the thread.

I understand that even if this thread was only one or two pages that would be too much for you, so I would suggest that you use one of the many posted links to educate yourself, before you embarrass yourself further.

Edited by B-Man

No.

You are demonstrating little understanding, so I will type slowly and use smaller words.

I crossed out the words that you used which are incorrect.

The "argument" is covered throughout the thread.

I understand that even if this thread was only one or two pages that would be too much for you, so I would suggest that you use one of the many posted links to educate yourself, before you embarrass yourself further.

I gave my opinion and thats what we do here right? Opinions are like A holes, everybody has one,

Zimmerman will be convicted of manslaughter in my opinion...

He might be. Who knows what is going on in the jurors mind.............But, you are giving your wrong opinions as facts. They've already been refuted. Are you in a time machine that leaves you in March 2012?

I gave my opinion and thats what we do here right? Opinions are like A holes, everybody has one,

Everyone is calling you an "idiot" because you're basing your bad opinion on falsehoods instead of facts.

ie:

Everyone knows the moon is made of cheese. I believe the moon landings were faked. They didn't bring back any cheese. just rocks.

He might be. Who knows what is going on in the jurors mind.............But, you are giving your wrong opinions as facts. They've already been refuted. Are you in a time machine that leaves you in March 2012?

you mean the fact that he Zimmerman was advised to stand down? or the fact that Zimmerman shot Martin after chasing him?

Everyone is calling you an "idiot" because you're basing your bad opinion on falsehoods instead of facts.

ie:

Everyone knows the moon is made of cheese. I believe the moon landings were faked. They didn't bring back any cheese. just rocks.

hehe, won't be the 1st time, and won't be the last

Edited by dog14787

Its not illegal to follow someone , but it is illegal to shoot and kill them...

Actually, it's not. It's only illegal under certain circumstances. Under other circumstances it's perfectly legal.

One of those circumstances, under which it's perfectly legal to shoot and kill someone in the State of Florida, is if they assault you and you fear for your life.

This is why the question: "did Mr. Zimmerman shoot Mr. Martin?" is irrelevant to this case. Everyone agrees Mr. Zimmerman shot Mr. Martin, including Mr. Zimmerman. What this case is about, is if Mr. Zimmerman is guilty of shooting Mr. Martin unjustifiably.

And in the State of Florida, it appears that Mr. Zimmerman was quite justified.

If our neghborhood watch starts shooting every teenager he deems is commiting a crime, he's become Judge, jury, and executioner ...

This is a strawman, as no one is making this argument.

I will offer, however, that your neighborhood watch would be totally justified, depending on the guiding laws of the state you live in, in shooting every teenager who assaults them and makes them fear for their lives.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Actually, it's not. It's only illegal under certain circumstances. Under other circumstances it's perfectly legal.

One of those circumstances, under which it's perfectly legal to shoot and kill someone, is if they assault you and you fear for your life.

This is why "did he Mr. Zimmerman shoot Mr. Martin" is irrelevant to this case. Everyone agrees Mr. Zimmerman shot Mr. Martin, including Mr. Zimmerman. What this case is about, is if Mr. Zimmerman is guilty of shooting Mr. Martin unjustifiably.

And in the State of Florida, it appears that Mr. Zimmerman was quite justified.

This is a strawman, as no one is making this argument.

I will offer, however, that your neighborhood watch would be totally justified, depending on the guiding laws of the state you live in, in shooting every teenager who assaults him and makes him fear for his life.

conversation with dispatch and colaboration from Travons friend proves Zimmerman continued to be the aggressor chasing a man who had commited no crime.

which is why Zimmerman will be convicted of manslaughter in my opinion.

You haven't based your opinions on the known facts though. You are only making yourself look silly. Just so you know, Shoutbox clown acts don't go over well here.

conversation with dispatch and colaboration from Travons friend proves Zimmerman continued to be the aggressor chasing a man who had commited no crime.

Define chasing for us.

I suppose (in your case) it would be best that I just went with an easily understandable cliche -- "you are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts"

As to A - holes, I will defer to your obvious expertise there.

you mean the fact that he Zimmerman was advised to stand down? or the fact that Zimmerman shot Martin after chasing him?

Both of these "facts."

Doubt it since he's formally charged with second degree murder.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that he can be convicted of either 2nd degree murder or manslaughter.

Do you think that Trayvon was equally negligent for ignoring Jeantel's order for him to run to the house rather than confront Zimmerman?

He wasn't advised to stand down. He was told "you don't have to do that." Not "don't do that."