Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If that's what you have to tell yourself...

you are right, more likely than the media exaggerating the facts, is that the prosecutor is throwing it on national tv.

heck, last i saw HLN was still declaring this as the prosecution steamrolling the defense. if you want to go get affirmation that the media didnt exaggerate you could always tune in there and then act shocked when the verdict rolls in.

Is it possible that the obviously anti-Zimmerman judge will see that the prosecution isn't trying and toss them (and the trial) out so the state can redo it all again?

Judge can't do that; double jeopardy has attached. If the judge declares a mistrial based on prosecutorial misconduct, without the defense's consent (and they have no reason to consent), the case is done.

At least in NY.

you are right, more likely than the media exaggerating the facts, is that the prosecutor is throwing it on national tv.

heck, last i saw HLN was still declaring this as the prosecution steamrolling the defense. if you want to go get affirmation that the media didnt exaggerate you could always tune in there and then act shocked when the verdict rolls in.

You're the only one talking about the media.

Edited by Koko78

I actually saw a number of things last night on CNN where people said Precious went toe to toe and schooled the defense attorney.

At one point, I saw Mark Geragas (sp?) talk about how this is seen through your prism, and yet was shouted down that that was wrong by some dope in one of the other boxes on the screen. How could it be wrong?

I will blame the aftermass riots on the slanted media.

After a morning of hearing a witness basically refute the State's case, here is the Reuters release form thirty minutes ago.

Eyewitness describes Trayvon Martin's fatal struggle to Florida jury

http://news.yahoo.com/defense-challenges-testimony-woman-phone-trayvon-martin-133153006.html

This is the opposite of true.

The media racial agitators are working overtime to pretend that Zimmerman is guilty.

Now when he is found not guilty we may reap the whirlwind of what they have sown — race riots by Blacks who honestly believe that Zimmerman is guilty, having been fed an unending diet of bald-faced lies ab initio.

Even the lunchtime talking heads are claiming the fact that Good did not ACTUALLY see fist connecting with face is a plus for the prosecution.

With two state’s witnesses claiming they saw arms moving downward I suppose the pundits can argue TM was giving GZ noogies or pinching his face, and the broken nose was just a coincidence.

With two state’s witnesses claiming they saw arms moving downward I suppose the pundits can argue TM was giving GZ noogies or pinching his face, and the broken nose was just a coincidence.

He was playing the classic baby game "I Got Your Nose" and it got out of hand.

After a morning of hearing a witness basically refute the State's case, here is the Reuters release form thirty minutes ago.

http://news.yahoo.com/defense-challenges-testimony-woman-phone-trayvon-martin-133153006.html

The media racial agitators are working overtime to pretend that Zimmerman is guilty.

Now when he is found not guilty we may reap the whirlwind of what they have sown — race riots by Blacks who honestly believe that Zimmerman is guilty, having been fed an unending diet of bald-faced lies ab initio.

Even the lunchtime talking heads are claiming the fact that Good did not ACTUALLY see fist connecting with face is a plus for the prosecution.

Unless you want your blood pressure to go through the roof, don't follow this on twitter. It's like everybody got stuck on the storyline in March 2012 and it doesn't matter what has come out since.

It was a fatal struggle for Travon Martin and regardless of who was winning the fight Martin should not have been singled out and tracked down without provication.

So the fact that Zimmerman was asked to stand down matters not? Or that Zimmerman in all likelyhood started the confrontation which led to Travon Martins death.

If some strange guy that you've never seen before starts chasing you, catches up and grabs hold of you, wouldn't your natural instncts say to fight back?

It was a fatal struggle for Travon Martin and regardless of who was winning the fight Martin should not have been singled out and tracked down without provication.

So the fact that Zimmerman was asked to stand down matters not? Or that Zimmerman in all likelyhood started the confrontation which led to Travon Martins death.

If some strange guy that you've never seen before starts chasing you, catches up and grabs hold of you, wouldn't your natural instncts say to fight back?

Welcome to hell.

Everything you've mentioned has been addressed in the previous 103 pages.

And, !@#$ off.

I left the portions of your reply that were based on fact.

Apparently, you are either trolling or woefully (willfully ?) ignorant about the case.

Apparently, you are either trolling or woefully (willfully ?) ignorant about the case.

so crossing my words out is your way of argument, brilliant

Nawww,

I don't debunk that easily :D

Source for me the legal statute making it illegal to follow someone whom you believe to be commiting a crime.

Source for me the legal statute making it illegal for someone to now follow the advice of a dispatcher.

Demonstrate for me, in a way that is indisputable, that Mr. Zimmerman initiated and physical contact between the two men.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Source for me the legal statute making it illegal to follow someone whom you believe to be commiting a crime.

Source for me the legal statute making it illegal for someone to now follow the advice of a dispatcher.

Demonstrate for me, in a way that is indisputable, that Mr. Zimmerman initiated and physical contact between the two men.

Its not illegal to follow someone , but it is illegal to shoot and kill them...

If our neghborhood watch starts shooting every teenager he deems is commiting a crime, he's become Judge, jury, and executioner ...

Edited by dog14787