Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

Our education is failing. I have dated several teachers and can attest they are idiots - they dated me.

This? is not a big deal because no one was white, black or hispanic? I love this f'd up world.

Why the !@#$ are you so stupid- why are your fellow conservatives so !@#$ing stupid and why the !@#$ can't you bring up an example that actually parallels the Trayvon Martin case, here let me help you out, this is a case that is actually similar to the Trayvon Martin case with the races reversed. My link

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why the !@#$ are you so stupid- why are your fellow conservatives so !@#$ing stupid and why the !@#$ can't you bring up an example that actually parallels the Trayvon Martin case, here let me help you out, this is a case that is actually similar to the Trayvon Martin case with the races reversed. My link

Your link was a thinly veiled attack on the "stand you ground laws" and used the statistics in a totally !@#$ed up way. Nice try.

Your link was a thinly veiled attack on the "stand you ground laws" and used the statistics in a totally !@#$ed up way. Nice try.

Enlighten me, how long has classic self-defense arguments been the norm and the law?... 200 or so years... And idiots are putting all faith in "stand your ground" since the NRA has been pushing and finally getting laws enacted the past 10 or less years.

Sorry... I will stand by time tested legal arguments for now.

Im hardly a conservative. I take offense to that. I am open minded and rational enough to not label myself any particular flavor.

I support civil rights, freedom of speech, Wikileaks, Anonymous, marriage of anyone to anything, states rights, personal rights...

I am pro drugs, pro guns, and pro abortions...having more or these three would solve a lot of problems

I do not support handouts, unions, lobbiests, the court system, motorcyclists, the Boy Scouts of America (though I was one), religion, and stupidity.

I want more private sector and less government. I want the drinking age lowered to 18. A mandate for drug tests, and no getting knocked up to be on any gov assistance. The gov willing to pay $5k to get yourself sterilized before you have kids. I want anyone who attacks or mistreats another based on race, sexual preference or religion to have their ass kicked.

Yeah. Im not a conservative.

Enlighten me, how long has classic self-defense arguments been the norm and the law?... 200 or so years... And idiots are putting all faith in "stand your ground" since the NRA has been pushing and finally getting laws enacted the past 10 or less years.

Sorry... I will stand by time tested legal arguments for now.

Can you explain how "stand your ground" differs from "classic" self-defense?

Im hardly a conservative. I take offense to that. I am open minded and rational enough to not label myself any particular flavor.

I support civil rights, freedom of speech, Wikileaks, Anonymous, marriage of anyone to anything, states rights, personal rights...

I am pro drugs, pro guns, and pro abortions...having more or these three would solve a lot of problems

I do not support handouts, unions, lobbiests, the court system, motorcyclists, the Boy Scouts of America (though I was one), religion, and stupidity.

I want more private sector and less government. I want the drinking age lowered to 18. A mandate for drug tests, and no getting knocked up to be on any gov assistance. The gov willing to pay $5k to get yourself sterilized before you have kids. I want anyone who attacks or mistreats another based on race, sexual preference or religion to have their ass kicked.

Yeah. Im not a conservative.

What about people who attack or mistreat people just because they get off on it?

What about people who attack or mistreat people just because they get off on it?

General answer, kick their butt. It doesn't mean you have to physically do it, give them a little bit of discipline, give them a little bit of hope, promote the better over the worse and let them decide.

Can you explain how "stand your ground" differs from "classic" self-defense?

I am sorry... Classic self-defense laws that is. How self-defense has been defined for the better part of our history. There is no denying that in the last 10 or so years, "stand your ground" has turned self-defense laws on its head.

I have no doubt that Zimmerman was attacked, it is just how he chose to defend himself. This shouldn't be an arms race. This is manslaughter, not a walk Scott-Free situation.

I am sorry... Classic self-defense laws that is. How self-defense has been defined for the better part of our history. There is no denying that in the last 10 or so years, "stand your ground" has turned self-defense laws on its head.

Actually, "stand your ground" is closer to how "self-defense" has historically been defined.

Actually, "stand your ground" is closer to how "self-defense" has historically been defined.

The ones who write history, though, are usually the ones who win. Not for nothing, but we don't often hear the losers of self defense...aka the attackers.

I have no doubt that Zimmerman was attacked, it is just how he chose to defend himself. This shouldn't be an arms race. This is manslaughter, not a walk Scott-Free situation.

You didn't explain how it differs. Nor did you explain how or why this would qualify as manslaughter.

IDK if this was posted in here or not this is a huge thread but here's a video of a Texas man pulling a gun on his neighbors over a noise complaint, yelling that he fears for his life, and shooting an elementary school teacher to death (also shoot 2 other people). No saints in that video...but certainly one irresponsible gun owner in my opinion.

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/david/stand-your-ground-texas-man-kills-teacher-ov

Edited by TheNewBills

IDK if this was posted in here or not this is a huge thread but here's a video of a Texas man pulling a gun on his neighbors over a noise complaint, yelling that he fears for his life, and shooting an elementary school teacher to death (also shoot 2 other people). No saints in that video...but certainly one irresponsible gun owner in my opinion.

http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/david/stand-your-ground-texas-man-kills-teacher-ov

See that is thing... Why Stand Your Ground is faulty... Everybody has a different way of how the feel safe. What stops an "arms race", "wild west" mentality springing from this... Really, SYG is no different than the "wild west" way of thinking... Everything escalates and then the first first to kill is rewarded by giving the benefit of doubt in the situation. Not good at all. And this is supposed to make morr people feel safer... It does the exact opposites with these nutjobs now on every corner...

See that is thing... Why Stand Your Ground is faulty... Everybody has a different way of how the feel safe. What stops an "arms race", "wild west" mentality springing from this... Really, SYG is no different than the "wild west" way of thinking... Everything escalates and then the first first to kill is rewarded by giving the benefit of doubt in the situation. Not good at all. And this is supposed to make morr people feel safer... It does the exact opposites with these nutjobs now on every corner...

You must feel safe in gun free Illinois.

Well in that situation it's clear that once the drunk guys realized this dude was basically pulling a gun they should not have !@#$ed with him and they did. But that guy shot 3 of them and one died...the guy that died...died on his own driveway...the guy with the gun drove down to his neighbors driveway w/ a video camera and gun and yelled words he learned from his concealed weapons class and wouldn't leave to go back to his house even basically saying "I'm not losing to these guys" at one point in the video...this isn't related to Trayvon in the slightest but IMO what I saw was in that video was a guy kill his neighbor.

Nice way to prevert the thread. This is about a specific case in Florida, not to be confused with other schit.

Not trying to pervert the thread just saw that video today that's all.

DISCLAIMER: VIDEO IS NOT OFF TRAYVON KILLING

:) (I don't care about Trayvon case George will get his verdict and that will be that...and it will probably be not guilty)