Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

Yeah but when we meet behind school after class he will beat my sorry butt. Guy seemed almost insane with anger.

According to him it was just an act. Well act or not getting your jollies by calling people a POS and a waste of skin via PM just so you can sit back and watch them "lose it" is wacked IMO.

Acuras.

I wouldnt be caught dead in those overpriced Panzer-wagons.

Test drove an Acura last year looking to replace my BMW. Piece of crap in comparison.

Oh yeah....$250 for an oil change and $1,300 for a front brake job. Not overpriced.

I pay nothing for my oil changes.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let me clarify something. People drive Mercedes (and Audis) because they like to be seen driving. People drive BMW's because they like to drive.

Bull. I've driven all three and Audi has surpassed BMW overall, but anyways, that is a matter of taste.

Bull. I've driven all three and Audi has surpassed BMW overall, but anyways, that is a matter of taste.

I've never driven an Audi so I can't say. I love my BMW so no reason to even consider driving anything else.

He started his own business and is way too busy and morally superior to be seen slumming it with us Joe 18-packs here at PPP.

He seemed like a smart and level headed guy, so I think the business will do well.

I've leased a BMW for 4 years now and all I ever paid for were tires.

I haven't even paid for that, I pay $10 a month for some tire protection program and I've received at least 10 tires out of it over the past 9 years.

Edited by Magox

I haven't even paid for that, I pay $10 a month for some tire protection program and I've received at least 10 tires out of it over the past 9 years.

BMW includes the price of maintenance in their lease which Audi does not though if I did include it, would have cost like 800$ for 4 years.

And tires are !@#$ing expensive.

I seriuosly considered getting that because as meazza said those !@#$ers are expensive.

Oh BTW I had some guy put tinting on my first BMW and the idiot sliced the gaskets on 2 of the four windows. He denied any responsibility. Wait, the gaskets are 100% intact before you start using razor blades on the window to cut the tint you installed and now their sliced and you han nothing to do with it? WTF dude. I figured I'd get them fixed at the BMW dealer then go after this idiot for reimbursement. Well BMW replaces all the sliced gaskets. When I asked how much I owed them he said...."nothing" That's damn good customer service.

Edited by Chef Jim

Over priced my ass. BMW's are very affordable, you don't have to be well off to afford one of their vehicles, plus their customer service is top of the line, no long waits to have your vehicle serviced, and they rarely break down.

I have a frind with a BMW that she bought when she was in college with over 100,000 miles on it. She's taken good care of it and she still drives it. It has over 400,000 miles on it. Even I was telling her she was wasting her money buying a car with that many miles on it. But She proved me wrong. I'm on my second car since then and it's about time for me to have to buy a new. So when you think about it. A car that might cost 35,000-40,000 up front might be cheaper in the long run since you don't have to replace it as often.

Just a thought.

Keep your fancy foreign cars...justif your manhood with one of these!

Also, how come no one wants to fight me? No PM's? Nothing? ...oh wait, where is Triple Threat?

I was sure that you were gonna link a John Deere :devil:

I have a frind with a BMW that she bought when she was in college with over 100,000 miles on it. She's taken good care of it and she still drives it. It has over 400,000 miles on it. Even I was telling her she was wasting her money buying a car with that many miles on it. But She proved me wrong. I'm on my second car since then and it's about time for me to have to buy a new. So when you think about it. A car that might cost 35,000-40,000 up front might be cheaper in the long run since you don't have to replace it as often.

Just a thought.

I've got a coworker who was asking me (somehow, I'm the "car guy" in the office. Downside of being a know-it-all) if she should get a new car rather than have her BMW fixed. What needs to be fixed? "They say the timing belt needs to be replaced."

Uh, wait, what? Timing belt? How old is this car? How many miles? "Twelve years. About 150k miles."

Do you take care of it? Change the oil and coolant regularly? Everything else is fine? "Yep."

Then replace the timing belt. You'll easily get another 150k out of it.

Then some environmentalist knucklehead gets on her case for not replacing an "old gas guzzler". Uh-huh, yeah...I'll see your "gas guzzler", and raise you the difference between the carbon footprint of replacing a timing belt vs. the carbon footprint of replacing the whole car. !@#$ing faux-environmentalist morons. :wallbash: