Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

If I came to your neighborhood and shot you because I thought you were a threat.... would your family NOY think that any different?

Well, that's new. First time I heard the claim that Zimmerman, being on Neighborhood Watch, wasn't even watching his own neighborhood.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Or are you for vigilantism?

You mean like a Wanted Dead or Alive Poster?

Well, that's new. First time I heard the claim that Zimmerman, being on Neighborhood Watch, wasn't even watching his own neighborhood.

You forget that Zimmerman is a White Hispanic. The Hispanic part was watching over his neighborhood. The White part was somewhere he didn't belong

George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch captain who admits he shot unarmed Florida teenager Trayvon Martin,

Not justified? A civilian shot another civilian They have to take it to court.

Or are you for vigilantism?

If I came to your neighborhood and shot you because I thought you were a threat.... would your family NOY think that any different?

Even I, who has been acused of leading a lynch mod against Zimmerman would have to agree that he didn't just shoot him because he thought he was a threat. There's more to the story than that. I personally don't the Zimmerman is wound to tight based on his behavior prior and since the shooting.

However I still think that getting out of the car to follow Martin takes away his self defense claim. Second degree murder though is still a stretch.

Even I, who has been acused of leading a lynch mod against Zimmerman would have to agree that he didn't just shoot him because he thought he was a threat. There's more to the story than that. I personally don't the Zimmerman is wound to tight based on his behavior prior and since the shooting.

However I still think that getting out of the car to follow Martin takes away his self defense claim. Second degree murder though is still a stretch.

So if I follow you and you pull a gun and I shoot you first that's not self defense? The fact that I followed you takes away my ability to defend myself? You're getting thicker every day.

If I started bashing your head against concrete, it would probably cave like an eggshell. Or NOY. (sic)

My head cracking like an egg sure is something that i wouldn't have to worry about according to you guys since you seem to think my skull is so thick LOL :nana:

But in answer to you post: Was Marting bashing Zimmerman's head against the ground because he, himself, was in fear for his like at that point. Chances are he had seen Zimmerman's gun at that point. If I was afraid for my life you but you ass I would be doing everything I could to protect myself.

And please remember we are all just speculating at this point since none of us know what really happened. As always we are just discussing what we think might have happened and how we feel about it. We are not on the jury and are free to discuss this.

So if I follow you and you pull a gun and I shoot you first that's not self defense? The fact that I followed you takes away my ability to defend myself? You're getting thicker every day.

That argument might work if Martin was armed.

But in answer to you post: Was Marting bashing Zimmerman's head against the ground because he, himself, was in fear for his like at that point. Chances are he had seen Zimmerman's gun at that point. If I was afraid for my life you but you ass I would be doing everything I could to protect myself.

Chances are :blink:

Helluva judicial argument there

God you're thick, thick, thick. So here we go. I'm on Neighborhood Watch. I watch you it's my job. You look suspicious. I continue to watch you to make sure you don't do anything wrong in my neighborhood that I'm waching. In order to do this I must get out of my car. You punch me and smash my head against the cement. I fear for my life so I shoot you. So....the fact that I followed you now eliminates the self defense plea? Is that the stance you're taking now??

How about the most likely of all reasons: both overestimated their position. Zimmerman, that Martin wouldn't circle back to punch him. Martin, that Zimmerman wasn't armed.

its nice to see a ration post ... in contrast to the "your an idiot types".

Zimmerman was also told by the police to stay away from the kid and he didn't.

Zimmerman will have his day in court in front of a judge and jury.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Zimmerman will have his day in court in front of a judge and jury.

The dispatcher is not a cop, get it right.

:rolleyes:

Hey you found a friend. And no the police did not tell him to stay away.

And please remember we are all just speculating at this point since none of us know what really happened. As always we are just discussing what we think might have happened and how we feel about it. We are not on the jury and are free to discuss this.

I'm not doing anything except watching a whole bunch of really dumb people jump to conclusions based on nothing more than what rattles around inside their empty heads.

I think my favorite part of this whole thread is fat ass judging someone else's behavior and calling it "unstable".

its nice to see a ration post

I might have to start "rationing" some people's posts.

No question it's in their best interests to stir up race issues-so they do it. Ah Obamas last election-finely he can spread his wings!

Well Medvedev, I don't bend over (in public) and let myself be treated as if I wear a sweater vest for just anyone. After the election I can take it all in (so to speak). You tell Vlad I'm there for him.