Trayvon Martin Case

fjl2nd

Lead investigator wanted manslaughter charges against the Zimmerman note!

If you are referring to the incident classification by the patrol officer taking the report, then you are misguided. First of all, the patrol officer taking the report does not have any kind of say in that matter. That is the duty of the detective in charge of the case. Secondly, the patrol officer has to list a classification for the incident report. At the time, this is what he classified it as - "Manslaughter". It means nothing - but, I can see how it is being blown out of proportion.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There must be some mistake..........

Besides being a Registered Democrat, Mr Zimmerman's "race" is listed as Hispanic...................

that must be from the days before the NYT announced the newly discovered category of "white-hispanic"

I'm signed up on a survey site, e-Rewards, and of course they ask the usual questions, age, sex, race. I'm not sure on the actual percentage of times it comes up, but I have had surveys that even after I answer that I'm white, there is a follow up question asking if I'm hispanic. :blink:

If you are referring to the incident classification by the patrol officer taking the report, then you are misguided. First of all, the patrol officer taking the report does not have any kind of say in that matter. That is the duty of the detective in charge of the case. Secondly, the patrol officer has to list a classification for the incident report. At the time, this is what he classified it as - "Manslaughter". It means nothing - but, I can see how it is being blown out of proportion.

DiN's not misguided. He's a total !@#$ing retard.

Wow man, just... Wow! If the leader of the New Black Panthers is openly calling for the head of another person I don't know why he hasn't been arrested yet.

Well, that's a little harsh. But I do think Goodell should suspend him for the entire season.

Zimmerman is no longer a hispanic but a newly termed "white" hispanic

New Black Panthers put out a 10,000 bounty on Zimmerman

Spike Lee tweets Zimmerman's address (wrong address)

Obama liken's Trayvon as a son, as if his race matters

On Monday, Obama campaign tweeted the sale of "Obama" hooded sweatshirts obviously capitalizing on the death of Trayvon mania

Eric Holder has sickenly remained silent

The MSM is sick. Obama, Holder, Sharpton, Jackson, Lee are ALL sick. A little history lesson from 2009...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Derrion_Albert

"His death occurred after he was brutally beaten by several boys with pieces of a railroad tie."

http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/10/black_leaders_ignore_blackonbl.html

"Treating poor black people as victims to be "organized" has been an abject failure. They are human beings to be educated, inspired and required to take responsibility for their own lives. The tragedy here is that Derrion was doing just that and it was working, but the malignant pathology of the ghetto spread to him on that unfortunate day and ended his promising life.

There is another tragedy. The so called black civil rights leaders have been mute. Had this been a white gang attacking a black gang member, they would have jumped in front of every camera and microphone available to decry racism and injustice in America. If it had been a black criminal with a long rap sheet, killed in a confrontation with a white police officer, there would be protests and perhaps riots against systemic racism in the police department."

A few questions I have...What does it say when the outrage only happens if a murder of a black man has the narrowest of relationships to the white race? White hispanic? Are you serious? Do you really think americans are so dumb as to buy that completely made up term to fit your narrative? How many young black men have been killed by other young black men since 2009? These murders happen year after year after and most notably in Obama's backyard of Chicago. If it hasn't changed after four years under the first black american president, what hope is there of it ever changing? Why do Al Shaprton and Jesse Jackson continue to be looked at as the go to "leaders of all black people"? Are these two part of systematically keeping black people down for a reason?

Do you really think americans are so dumb as to buy that completely made up term to fit your narrative?

Yes

Why do Al Shaprton and Jesse Jackson continue to be looked at as the go to "leaders of all black people"?

See answer above

Are these two part of systematically keeping black people down for a reason?

Yes

It's definitely being used for that exact reason, but white hispanic isn't a new term in any way. I've seen the designation show up on a lot of surveys. I've got one set of data in front of me right now that has ~6% of the subjects falling under that label.

It's definitely being used for that exact reason, but white hispanic isn't a new term in any way. I've seen the designation show up on a lot of surveys. I've got one set of data in front of me right now that has ~6% of the subjects falling under that label.

Oh really? Does it fall just under "white african american" check box?

The designation would either be "white" or "white, non-hispanic". "White Hispanic" is new and is used to refer not to a white person from an Hispanic country but to someone who is half white, half Hispanic.

What do Charlize Theron & Dave Matthews check off?

It's already been established that white Africans are not African-American. But Algerians in Paris are French African-Americans.

Point of note: most of the African immigrants I've work with think the whole thing is silly. "I'm black. He's white. So what?"