LAVONTE DAVID LB NEBRASKA

SRivRoc

ive been wavering for a long time about who the bills should draft come late april. i have seen some mocks with the bills taking Luke Kuechly the LB from Boston College who projects well as and NFL OLB. but if we do not take him then i say by the time the second round rolls around we take Lavonte David the OLB from Nebraska.

At first glance you see a smallish LB at 6'1'' 233 lbs. but hey, london fletcher and ray lewis are undersized, And once you watch his tape you fall in love. the kid plays on instinct and heart. he is constantly flying around the field and making play after play, almost never giving up. he played for Nebraska a team that transitioned from the Big 12 the the Big 10 so hes been around a ton of talent. many of the top talents in this years draft have been chased down and taken down by this man. i think the bills would be stupid to not take this LB if hes sitting there in the second round for us. an all-american who i think has the potential to be a perennial pro-bowler once he reachers his prime. mark my words: LaVonte David is going to be an absolute BEAST in this league for whatever team drafts him

love the guy, his sideline to sideline coverage, he's fearless, nonstop, and a good guy.

Many teams will pass on him in the 2nd, I have him as our 3rd rounder but I admit he will be gone by then.

Edited by Astrobot

love the guy, his sideline to sideline coverage, he's fearless, nonstop, and a good guy.

Many teams will pass on him in the 2nd, I have him as our 3rd rounder but I admit he will be gone by then.

Yes, agreed Astro, I too think he'll be long gone by our 3rd round pick. I actually think theres a 50/50 chance he doesn't make it to pick #42. What say you? I'd be thrilled with him at #42. Guys a baller, and would be a tremendous get for the Bills D.

I'm a big fan of the Bills trading down from #10 and picking up an additional 2nd or 3rd rounder (depending how far we go back). After listening to Jim Kelly's interview on BB.com I think the Bills are giddy to trade down too. This would enable us to still pluck an OT (Cordy Glenn) and have two 2nd round picks, a 3rd, two 4ths, and two 5ths. That'd be a ton of ammo to move around in the draft and get the guys you covet.

I love Lavonte David.

I'm high on Rueben Randle, WR from LSU.

I'm high on both Josh Robinson, CB from UCF, and Josh Norman, CB from Coastal Carolina.

With the additional picks acquired in a trade down it'd be possible tp pick up 1-Cordy Glenn, 2-Rueben Randle, 3-Lavonte David and 4-Josh Robinson or Josh Norman with our first 4 picks. That's be a tremendous draft.

Edited by Estro