Lets spend our 1st Rd Pick

I would to have Wallace on this team but I don't think Buddy will cough up our #10 pick overall for him. I personally think that he would be a very safe pick for us. Maybe something could be worked out along the lines of us trading our 1st (#10) and our 3rd (#72) rd picks for Wallace and their 2nd rd pick (#56) or something like that. As far as the salary cap goes I would think that something could be finagled, it seems like the Redskins are always able to figure something out, even with their violations.

Pittsburgh is in a pretty big rebuilding situation and having a pick in the top third of the draft might be very appealing to them if there is a certain player at a position that they want.

I meant to start my previous response with that I would love to have Wallace on our team. I'm doing this from my IPhone it's difficult to proofread. Lol!

I think LT carries a much greater value. Wallace is a deep ball threat, not a complete WR. Any AFC team who spends a top 20 1st rounder is not only overpaying, but also handing a 1st round pick to a conference opponent.

We need a big physical WR with great hands who can run multiple routes, we don't need another Lee Evans.

Wow... Lee Evans isn't fit to sniff Mike Wallace's jock, even though he may like to. For the record, I don't think paying a 2nd WR $7-8 mil/year is in the Bills best interest, but Wallace is nearly uncoverable in the right offense. He can run any route and has excellent hands. Lee Evans could run one route, and that's why his NFL may be over.

Edited by Punch

I started a vote on this and there were very few takers. If the Bills were picking at 18 or 20 I think the move would make sense but if Jonathan Martin is there at #10 take him and pencil him and Levitre together for a very long time. LT is just too much of a need to go after Wallace and the money doesn't make sense either.