Good breakdown of what mario williams adds on SI

Wow that guy did his homework. Nice find!

I disagree ...

The final line said Buffalo "had a solid pass rush." This is simply not true.

I am not saying that Williams isn't going to make matchups tough. If Ky;e Williams returns to form and Dareus doesn't have a sophomore slump this line will be brutal. The only icing on the cake would be if lights out returns to some semblance of his former self. It could make for a very interesting year.

"because the Bills had a solid pass rush to begin with"

We did...? :unsure:

No, but Mario's numbers speak for themselves. He was tied for 2nd in sacks/game the past 5 years, despite little in the way of DL help (until last year, when he was moved to OLB, and then got hurt). He'll get help on the DL with Kyle and Marcel. Speaking of which, I found it interesting that former Bills and present Texans DL coach Bill Kollar talked-up Kyle to Mario ("That is all [Kollar] ever talked about is how great Kyle is and if we had him and this and that and all that stuff coach says.").

Us Bills fans know what we got in Mario. The truth is we have to show it on the field. If we can manage to draft 2 starters on defense this year we will be an UNBELIEVABLE defense. That's all I know. Kelsay is the only question mark on the line. He was ok when we had Schobel it wasn't like he was great. To improve over Kelsay would make the D-line incredible. Then if we can get another Linebacker to become a forcible starter, it's over. I throw the yellow flag on myself cuz it has to be a penalty to have such a defense like that.