jboy will pay you for your meat

mead107

(this is from another thread, and I want to include all ya'll losers, too)

I will make everyone a deal...or well, the first 20 people to take me up on this offer...

If you have never had grassfed or local beef, I want you to find a local grassfed beef farmer or I can help you find one, buy a package of his ground beef and mail me the receipt. I will refund you the money to try it with reimbursement for mailing.

ps, I know how much a ground beef package costs - it will likely be under $5/lbs and packages under 24 oz.

I am in.19 to go.

Try using EatWild, or the link in my signature line I am serious about this, go out there, find a farmers market buy some beef, maybe get some more, I will gladly mail you a check for the ground beef. I am doing this to raise awareness of local agriculture.

If you do not want to post here feel free to PM me.

If jboyst can tell me where to go around Atlanta, I'll try it without making him pay for it. :thumbsup:

Big Hickoy Farms, Atlanta

Riverview Farms, Atlanta, also has pork!

Eat Wild - Georgia, it has a fantastic overview of all places in GA.

I have a package in the freezer - the filets and t-bones were awesome.

I advise using a little Vinegarette to marinate your beef in if you want to experiment with the grassfed product. The vinegar sure does something special with that grassfed taste. It makes it a little bit sweet and a lotta bit good.