Bucky Brooks Article

Nice article by Bucky on NFL.com:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d827a0d0d/article/mario-williams-takes-stout-buffalo-defense-to-next-level

This, in particular, was good to read:

"The Williams signing gives the Bills arguably the best defense in the division."

I'm not sure I'm buying it and Bucky's expertise as an analyst does leave something to be desired. In this article, for example, he doesn't mention Kyle Williams as if unaware of his importance.

Still, I love people are beginning to take the Bills seriously now.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d827a0d0d/article/mario-williams-takes-stout-buffalo-defense-to-next-level

"The Williams signing gives the Bills arguably the best defense in the division."

I'm not sure I'm buying it and Bucky's expertise as an analyst does leave something to be desired. In this article, for example, he doesn't mention Kyle Williams as if unaware of his importance.

He mentions kelsay and not kyle............

otherwise good article

It's a tremendous, positive, step.

Still it remains to be seen how these guys actually play together. We have a new DC, and a guy coming off a season-long injury. (11 games) IMO, We shouldn't be counting chickens this early. I'd like to see how training camp goes, and see what adjustments the division makes to offset this signing.

And far as taking us seriously, we're still the Bills. We got swept by Miami and NYJ last season, and in our last game against the Pats, we got smashed despite jumping out to a 3 touchdown lead.

There's much reason for hope in WNY, but there's still alot of work ahead.

It's a tremendous, positive, step.

Still it remains to be seen how these guys actually play together. We have a new DC, and a guy coming off a season-long injury. (11 games) IMO, We shouldn't be counting chickens this early. I'd like to see how training camp goes, and see what adjustments the division makes to offset this signing.

And far as taking us seriously, we're still the Bills. We got swept by Miami and NYJ last season, and in our last game against the Pats, we got smashed despite jumping out to a 3 touchdown lead.

There's much reason for hope in WNY, but there's still alot of work ahead.

this was not in my memory anymore. doh!

Williams should make the rest of the defense better. One of the best in the NFL remains to be seen.

Yeah they have a long way to go. 1 player does not make them go from 27th(or whatever it was) to 1st....BUT its a huge step in the right direction. Stash is another huge step, a healthy kyle and year 2 marcel again, another step. This D on paper looks amazing. Lets all hope the injury bug crawls to some other team this year and the rest slides into place.. GO BILLS

I agree wih his article with the caveat we have to keep our starters healthy. It fails to mention Kyle, Merriman and Mario are coming off season ending injuries. Secondary had its share of injuries too

Bills injury history is the 500 lb gorilla in the room no one wants to talk about.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

I live in Boston, surrounded by the jugheaderry of the typical asshat Pats* fan. As much as I'd love to tell these rubes how much better this one move makes our D, i'm not gonna say jack until they DO it on the field. Let the haters see for themselves. Anything else is pissing into the wind until the games are played.

TBH, i dont care if bbwolf90 gets 0 sacks in '12, as long as he opens it up for his opposite DE, 99, and 95, it will still be a great addition.