Any Insanity people out there?

Rubes

A colleague at work started an Insanity workout group three days a week at our facility gym, back in January. I joined sometime in February, and it has been kicking my ass inside out since then. I honestly can't think of a better name for it than Insanity. But even after only three times a week for about four-five weeks, I am amazed at the difference. My cardio stamina is so much better, my back and arms are much stronger, and I feel fantastic (when I'm not sore). Then again, I started out way more out of shape than I thought, but hey.

I cringe when I think of the upcoming workouts, but the feeling afterward (once the nausea passes) is awesome. I'm thinking of buying it now and filling in a couple more workouts a week, but i have to say its much better doing it with a group together. Anyone else doing this or tried it?

This would be the place to ask!

Oh. Wait. You mean the workout regimen?

LOL, if this was PPP, I'd agree with you...

I'm on my 50th day. Honestly, great workout. I've gotten MUCH more cardiovascularly fit. But, its not a long term thing. None of these are. And any ultra repetitive workout like this get annoying after a while. Its good. If you're very out of shape, don't do it. You'll die. As a jump start to a lifelong fitness routine its OK. But you'd do just as well running stairs. That's my favorite workout. I live on the 11tg floor of my apartment building. I run down and up as many times as possible. Still not workout I've found tougher than that.

I'm on my 50th day. Honestly, great workout. I've gotten MUCH more cardiovascularly fit. But, its not a long term thing. None of these are. And any ultra repetitive workout like this get annoying after a while. Its good. If you're very out of shape, don't do it. You'll die. As a jump start to a lifelong fitness routine its OK. But you'd do just as well running stairs. That's my favorite workout. I live on the 11tg floor of my apartment building. I run down and up as many times as possible. Still not workout I've found tougher than that.

In other words, you're encouraging me to try it?