Who broke the Williams signing?

Was the hiatus self imposed? Anyway, welcome back. We were running out of targets.

I told Rob I've been trolling, just not posting. Trying to take that job thing more seriously or something like that.

I've been watching you and you are all still !@#$ing crazy. Keep up the good work.

In fairness, Hedd was obsessed with Levi Johnston, not Palin. I think he had a countdown timer for the Playgirl release.

To that point, I propose a PPP mandate which compels those talking about Bishop Hedd to use Levi Johnston's full name.

You guys ran off Frenkle also? He was a reasonable guy. I should petition SDS for a PPP reserved only people who are not mentally ill. You nutjobs can keep the current PPP padded room to yourselves.

No one over here ran him off. I know there was some tension with the temperamental one, but that was a while back and wasn't in PPP.

You guys ran off Frenkle also? He was a reasonable guy. I should petition SDS for a PPP reserved only people who are not mentally ill. You nutjobs can keep the current PPP padded room to yourselves.

Where would you post?

But the paranoia and narcissism are what make this place fun!

But the paranoia and narcissism are what make this place fun!

It's not fun. Not when you are looking over your shoulder all the time for those people that don't unerstand how superior I am.

Really, Levi & Bishop Hedd?