Mike Martz lost his mind?

Beerball

Mike Martz had Kyle Turley removed from the rams facilities last week after a meeting between the two. Apparently things got very ugly when martz accused Turley of stealing from the team. Turley is on IR with a bad back and apparently martz thinks he's not hurt?

Doesn't martz realize that Turley is just this side of nuts? Martz accuses Turley of stealing from the team,a nd Turley allegedly threatens to kill the coach.

Someone in St. Louis must have more details. WTF is this fool up to now?

Did you see the goofy smile on his face at the end of the half when he was calling timeouts as the Eagles were taking a knee. The thing was he didn't have enough timeouts to make the Eagles punt???? I was not impressed with the Rams effort against the Philadelphia JV squad and have concerns that this bunch can beat the Jets.

Martz is a classic case of "Good coordinator, bad head coach." The only reason they went to Superbowl XXXVI was that they were still playing Vermeil's system and Kurt Warner was still a good QB.

Martz is making questionable play calls on the field and when his team loses, he makes excuses and blames everyone else. His players are not motivated at all. This should be an 11-4 team right now, but they weren't prepared to play games that didn't seem that important to them. They *should* have walked out of Arizona, Buffalo, and Miami with wins. They underestimated Arizona and Miami. They had the Bills down and the count was almost to 10, but they let them back in the game (thankfully).

I hate to think of firing anyone, but Martz's days are numbered. I doubt he can even save his job by making the playoffs.