Season Tix Sales

gmanbfan

I said if Stevie was resigned, and they signed one big time free agent, I would get Seasons... well....

Section 138 here i come! Bought 4 of them this morning when they were hinting that it was close to a done deal....

I predict season tickets will return to or close to that of 3-4 years ago (55000 ish)....

Any one else that was on the fence get convinved today?

I am so glad I've stuck through this horrible run we've had with my season tickets. I've thought and come close to dropping many times. My seats are now SWEET since so many people dropped and I can't wait until football season.

:thumbsup:

Do you think Toronto wants that pre-season game back?

No. Preseason games are still garbage. I don't care if we added Freeney, Manningham and Peyton.....the preseason games are still garbage.

I said if Stevie was resigned, and they signed one big time free agent, I would get Seasons... well....

Section 138 here i come! Bought 4 of them this morning when they were hinting that it was close to a done deal....

I predict season tickets will return to or close to that of 3-4 years ago (55000 ish)....

Any one else that was on the fence get convinved today?

I think you'll like 138. We're in 108 almost directly across, and we don't get the wind because the scoreboard and the fact that it the lower bowl is built into the ground protects us. Being on the sunny side also helps us.