Mario Manningham Comments on Cleveland vs other cold spots

Hutch4

Why doesn't anyone want to become a part of the Browns organization unless they're out of options or unless the Browns desperately overpay for them?

Is Manningham right about the weather? Sure, it gets cold along the lakefront here in the winter, but New England, Green Bay, Denver, Buffalo, Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, among others, aren't exactly Bahamian islands, either. I don't hear many players dismissing those franchises as places they'd like to avoid. There has to be more to it than that.

Why doesn't anyone want to become a part of the Browns organization unless they're out of options or unless the Browns desperately overpay for them?

Is Manningham right about the weather? Sure, it gets cold along the lakefront here in the winter, but New England, Green Bay, Denver, Buffalo, Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, among others, aren't exactly Bahamian islands, either. I don't hear many players dismissing those franchises as places they'd like to avoid. There has to be more to it than that.

There are those who say the same things about the Bills, I'm sure. Anyway, what exactly did he say?